Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

Need help to unlock my google account on my tablet. My

Customer Question

need help to unlock my google account on my tablet
JA: When did you last change the password ***** passcode to your device?
Customer: my grandson established a google account on my tablet - he has forgotten all info such as sign in, pass word. I took the tablet to Verizon and they could not help me. They told me to go to a Best Buy but she said she could not help either. I am not sure about any info on my tablet and my grandson does not remember either
JA: Is there a Gmail address linked to your device?
Customer: I am not sure about this. Try flong1106 or flolong14526
JA: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Such as? - I am not too savvy about computers so I am not sure what you mean.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 6 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question.

Let me tell you directly that is difficult to reset the password, if you do not remember the gmail address and password.

In this case, what you can do is, reset the tablet to factory settings and login with a new google password. If that is what you looking for, I can help you with that. let me know the make and model number of your tablet.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Galaxy Tab E
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Smt377vzka might be the model #
Expert:  Shefin replied 6 months ago.

Please follow the instructions in the link below.

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-179919/

Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDSrChQxQ_o

Reset it to factory settings and use s google address (that you know the password) to set it up again.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you!

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
did you get my answer about accepting wanting to switch to a secure remote assistance?