Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
I have an I phone 7. The phone won't ring, and my text alert
Michael T
Michael T, tech support specialist
I have an I phone 7 . The phone won't ring, and my text alert won't sound. It. The do not disturb is not on and volumes are both set to highest setting. Any ideas? … read more
is there a way to send cell phone text message to a ...
Branden
Branden, Owner/Operator
is there a way to send cell phone text message to a cell phone and make it look like the text cam from a different phone number than the one used to actually send the text… read more
I think all my settings are right but the phone won't ring,
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Associate's Degree
I think all my settings are right but the phone won't ring, texts tones don't ding....phone will occasionally ring, but not often and never when I'm on a call....all I get is vibrations. I have Apple … read more
I forgot my password and would like to make a new one. My
Harry, tech support specialist
I forgot my password ***** would like to make a new one … read more
Phone makes no sounds except for the alarm, no ring sound
Samuel White
Samuel White, Owner and Expert Tech
phone makes no sounds except for the alarm, no ring sound when anyone phones … read more
Is there an app to use that doesn't cost $ to monitor your
Nhat Nguyen
Nhat Nguyen, Davenport University Instructor
Is there an app to use that doesn't cost $ to monitor your children's cell phone use? Like monitoring text, shutting down internet usage after an hour of usage, etc....?? Thanks!… read more
I have no ringtone. How do I get it out of sleep mode or do
Michael T
Michael T, tech support specialist
I have no ringtone. How do I get it out of sleep mode or do not disturb? Phone only vibrates … read more
PHONE NOT WORKING JUST A CRACKLING SOUND,COULD YOU GIVE ME A
Rennan Lui
Rennan Lui, IT Engineer Specialist
PHONE NOT WORKING JUST A CRACKLING SOUND,COULD YOU GIVE ME A RING ON(###) ###-####TO SEE IF IT IS THE LINE OR MY PHONE THANKS. … read more
How do I change from a vibration to a ring tone for an
Moses C
Moses C, Bsc
How do I change from a vibration to a ring tone for an incoming call? … read more
My phone connected to majic jack does not ring, the caller
Ben M
Ben M, Associate Degree
My phone connected to majic jack does not ring, the caller goes directly to voice mail. What can I do to make the phone ring and go to voice mail after 4 rings, the default? I have a dial tone and can… read more
Jay D
Jay D, Bachelor of Science
Second opinion] How do I change from a vibration to a ring tone for an incoming call?… read more
Skype does not make sound like it use to when a call is
Josh, It Support Specialist
Skype does not make sound like it use to when a call is coming in … read more
Hello- my new Vonage phones do not ring here in my house and
David L
David L, Bachelor's Degree
Hello- my new Vonage phones do not ring here in my house and folks calling me do not get to hear my outgoing message… read more
Re my new Magic Jack my incoming calls dont ring on my phone.
Adam
Adam, High School or GED
Re my new Magic Jack: my incoming calls don't ring on my phone. Phone works fine for talking, but I need it to ring on the phone. My computer is a Dell XPS-15 running Windows 7 Professional. Phone vol… read more
Phone only rings twice I need 10 rings. 2hs dig dect+tam. IT
David L
David L, Bachelor's Degree
IT IS A NEW PHONE AN I CANNOT UNDERSTAND THE MANUAL, BEING 81 NO NOT HELP … read more
My phone has not been working all day. On the phone it says
Michelle
Michelle, Manager operations
My phone has not been working all day. On the phone it says no line. The phone rings& rings but cant answer it. … read more
My iPhone 7+ does not ring anymore only vibrate. What
John Lohr
John Lohr, Owner / Technology Specialist
my iPhone 7+ does not ring anymore only vibrate. What settings have i messed up … read more
My Canon i70 is working fine, only it makes a noise like its
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
My Canon i70 is working fine, only it makes a noise like it's about to rumble to a stop. Does it need lubricating or something?… read more