Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

John T. F., Apple Consultant

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
Trying to Update app on my I-phone and getting message "Your
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Associate of Science in Social Sciences
Trying to Update app on my I-phone and getting message "Your Apple ID has been disabled" Can you help with this and how much is it going to cost me? … read more
My mail account has been compromised and need to chat with
Robert M., Bachelor's Degree
My mail account has been compromised and need to chat with someone about this problem. Can you help me?… read more
My computer is about four years old, for the last couple of
James K., Managing Director
My computer is about four years old, for the last couple of months reaction time from the computer has been getting slower and slower, sometimes it can take twenty minutes or so just to sign in. Is th… read more
Can not get mail on my I phone. I think it is the mail
Richard, IT Manager
can not get mail on my I phone. I think it is the mail server. … read more
Forgot my Apple ID and got a new phone can't get on it or
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Networking
forgot my Apple ID and got a new phone can't get on it or tranfer stuff from old phone … read more
I forgot my password and I'm traveling and need to use my
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Engineer
I forgot my password ***** I'm traveling and need to use my apple tv … read more
Outlook email has been hacked. Would like to change my
Josh, It Support Specialist
outlook email has been hacked. Would like to change my password. Need your help. … read more
My Apple ID has been locked for security reasons. I need to
Karthik
Karthik, Senior Engineer
My Apple ID has been locked for security reasons. I need to retrieve my password. … read more
My cell phone has been breached. Smart phone. About a month.
John T. F., Apple Consultant
My cell phone has been breached JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone? Customer: Smart phone JA: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you t… read more
I have forgotten my Apple password on my Iphone. Can you
Laith Ayoub
Laith Ayoub, Master of Science
I have forgotten my Apple password ***** my Iphone. Can you help me … read more
I forgot my password on my Apple I Phone. It was done in an
Richard, IT Manager
It was done in an Apple store about 5 or 6 months ago. The tech tried helping me, but could not and my old Password ***** ***** no longer valid. … read more
Bought this phone at Target, Olathe, Kansas about 4 months
John Castle
John Castle, BSC in Computing Network Management and Design
Bought this phone at Target, Olathe, Kansas about 4 months ago. Need help to get it activated. … read more
I keep getting updates to install at shutdown of my Pc. This
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
I keep getting updates to install at shutdown of my Pc. This has been going on for ;about a month. I get 4 everytime and it looks like they won't stop. What is the purpose of these updates nd what is … read more
I am trying to get my password to get on to the internet. It
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Technician
i am trying to get my password ***** get on to the internet … read more
I got windows 10 as a free upgrade about 18 months ago and
Cody
Cody, Computer Science
Hi I got windows 10 as a free upgrade about 18 months ago and it has been working fine. However in the last month it has shown erratic behavior, such as a blue screen telling me a critical error has o… read more
my other hotmail account has been blocked and my cell phone
Baisil
Baisil, Bachelor's Degree
my other hotmail account has been blocked and my cell phone number has been changed since i last update my information, my question is how do change my phone number to confirm my account so i can rega… read more
Can't get into my email. Can't get into my email. This has
Richard, IT Manager
no, this has been going on for about a month. It has happened before … read more
my dads email is with aol and he only has access to the last
Robert M., Bachelor's Degree
my dad's email is with aol and he only has access to the last month's mail, after that it seems to be deleted or filed somewhere unknown, can anyone help?… read more