Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Sheri
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
Everything on screen is huge, how do I normalize? This just
John, System/Network administrator
This just happened when I tried to change a vertical text email by ctrl + a, the ctrl + q. Using Windows 10 … read more
Nothing with my TV. I need a driver for the monitor LD220.
Moses C
Moses C, Bsc
Nothing with my TV. I need a driver for the monitor LD220. My wife's monitor has a huge black and color panel in her monitor. … read more
Help need to find out how to google. I dont know. Nothing
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Associate of Science in Social Sciences
Help need to find out how to google JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)? Customer: I dont know JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What h… read more
How do I reset the size of how everything on my desktop an
Richard, IT Manager
How do I reset the size of how everything on my desktop an programs are desplayed everything is huge right now… read more
Google says. How do I get back online. Google says does not
Uran
Uran, IT Consultant, Network and System Admin
How do I get back online. Google says***@******.*** does not exist. Please help … read more
cant get webcam to come on or work click on icon nothing happens
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
cant get webcam to come on or work click on icon nothing happens just got it dont know what to do would you PLEASE help me ty, Cliff P.… read more
my monitor says in power safe mode .......... press keys
Aitizaz
Aitizaz, Software Engineer
my monitor says "in power safe mode .........." press keys and move mose nothing happens HELP please. Paul… read more
Hi, When I open MS Word2007 my font is HUGE. I cant figure
Jess
Jess, Bachelor's Degree
Hi, When I open MS Word2007 my font is HUGE. I can't figure out what happened or how to make it smaller. It has nothing to do with the "font" perse, the cursor looks about 60 point or larger. I closed… read more
my computer will turn on but then nothing happens. there is
Andy, Computer Consultant
my computer will turn on but then nothing happens. there is no signal being recieved to the monitor and just a cylinder like symbol flashing on the tower. whats wrong… read more
Hello I am trying to adjust my MAG innovision monitor but if
Robert M., Bachelor's Degree
Hello I am trying to adjust my MAG innovision monitor but if I push the buttons on the monitor nothing happens. The only buttons that seem to work are the rotate,pin ammd deguass… read more
My computer no longer shows the icons on the desktop - I have
Michelle
Michelle, Manager operations
My computer no longer shows the icons on the desktop - I have done the right click and nothing happens. Right now, when I turn pc on I get My documents folder and I can get to internet from favourites… read more
The color screen just switched to black and. Right before
Shefin, Technical Support Executive
The color screen just switched to black and white. Right before that happened I was unable to type, nothing appeared when I pressed the keys … read more
How do I get the computer to format my nextar ma933a MP3 player
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
How do I get the computer to format my nextar ma933a MP3 player? When I right click and choose format nothing happens.… read more
Nothing really, I just do not know how to do something and
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer
nothing really, I just do not know how to do something and need some help. I do not mind screen sharing to forward a group of gmails to one person … read more
How do I get a google password? Howdoigetagooglassword. How
Michael T
Michael T, tech support specialist
How do I get a google password? JA: What computer or device are you trying to connect? Customer: Howdoigetagooglassword JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)? … read more
My laptop monitor has a black ink mark while the rest of the
Andy, Computer Consultant
My laptop monitor has a black ink mark while the rest of the monitor is all vertical lines. Nothing traumatic happened to the computer. Co you know what this might be?… read more
Nothing. I need to use Google hangout for an interview and I
Richard, IT Manager
Nothing. I need to use Google hangout for an interview and I don't know how to use it. Can you help? I have a google email. … read more
HOW DO I INSTALL QUICKEN DE LUXE 2011.WHEN I PUT THE DISC
BridgetMartin
BridgetMartin, Consultant
HOW DO I INSTALL QUICKEN DE LUXE 2011.WHEN I PUT THE DISC IN THE COMPUTER NOTHING HAPPENS. DO NOT KNOW HOW TO CONTACT INSTALLATION WIZARD… read more