Patrick Evans
Patrick Evans,
Experience:  Integration Engineer at Citigroup
74996206

I have created a map on google.com/mymaps. I've drawn a

Customer Question

I have created a map on google.com/mymaps. I've drawn a boundary area for our school district and plotted points on the map where our students live. Is there a way that I print a large detailed map of this region about 3 feet wide x 6 feet long that shows the detail of the roads, etc?
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: I don't have a printer that can do that myself. I would have to take it to a print shop.
JA: How long has this been going on with your printer?
Customer: I haven't tried to print it. I don't have a printer that can print that large
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  Patrick Evans replied 6 months ago.

Hello my name is***** to justanswer.com I look forward to helping you with your map.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
thank you
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
no, just would like an idea on how to do this
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
are you still with me?

First set your screen resolution to its highest setting then print the map

You will get a dialog box like the attachment.

Paper 11x17

orientation Landscape

output type - Image

This will save the map as an image in a new tab of your browser. From there you can right-click the image and select save-as to save the image to a file. Then take it to you nearest print shop (kinkos - etc) and have a larger image printed.

The easiest way to change your screen resolution is to right-click on your desktop and select display settings

You can also print the map across multiple pages using the program "paint" which comes with windows. See the link for instructions.

https://scottiestech.info/2009/08/08/how-to-easily-print-a-large-image-to-multiple-pages-in-windows/

Let me know how this works for you and if you need any further assistance please ask. Also please remember to rate my response as I strive to provide 5 star service to all my justanswer.com customers.

Good Luck.

Patrick