I have forgotten my yahoo password. I mistakenly eliminated…

I have forgotten my...

I have forgotten my yahoo password. I mistakenly eliminated my yahoo account on my Huawei phone and I am now having problems with my yahoo accounts on my computer. I have received keywords on my phone but nothing works. One message seemed to be saying I don't have any accounts. Any ideas what I should do now?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

My phone doesn't show any app for yahoo anymore. I'm not logged into my computer yahoo at the moment.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have two accounts that I can usually go back and forth on and I have one recovery phone number and my two email addresses. I have a password ***** down but it didn't work.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

If we can connect and recover my accounts, I want to be able to open them without needing to put in a password ***** need a verification through my cell phone.

5/11/2018
Mirza Vaseem
Mirza Vaseem, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** I will be working with you to help you with your question.

Please provide me a little time to review the question and get back to you as early as possible.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
Vaseem

From the description, I see that you are locked out of your Yahoo Account and need help in getting that reset.

Firstly, I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and I will be more than happy to help you in getting this issue sorted out.

Please provide me your yahoo email address for my reference to help you further.

In addition, please try the below steps to see if that resets the account with a new password.

1) Go to the link: https://login.yahoo.com/

2) Click on "Trouble signing in?"

3) Enter your Yahoo Email ID and click on Continue

4) Now choose the second option called "I don't have access to this email"

5) You will be given your phone number hidden with stars. You will be asked to enter a part of the number for security reasons.

6) You will now be asked if you have access to this phone. If you do, please choose "Yes, text me an Account Key" and a key will be sent to your number.

7) Enter that key on your computer and continue. This will now successfully login to your Yahoo Account.

Note: Do not click on Continue on this page. Instead, click on Create a new password ***** that will ask you to enter a new password ***** your choice.

Once the New Password ***** ***** go ahead and download the Yahoo App on your Huawei Phone and you are good to go.

Please keep me posted in case you still face issues, I will be more than happy to help you.

Please remember to rate my service with a 5 Star if everything goes well. Your rating is very helpful and important.

I look forward to hear from you to help you further.

Regards,
Vaseem

Thank you for the update. Which email do you have issues signing in with? Is that just one or both have issues?

When I type in the account key I get an invalid message. I have tried this several times on my own with the same results. I don't know what or where to replace any of the stars in my phone number.
I am very nervous about all of this because I was involved with a scam and they kept asking me for more and more money and they had access to my computer and I don't know what they may have taken of my information.

Sorry to hear on that. I can understand your fear on this. I am here to help you get this sorted out securely. Please don't worry.

I will work with you right now in getting this sorted out. Please provide me the email you want the password ***** be reset. I will help you in real-time.

Mirza Vaseem
How much do I owe already?

Unfortunately I am not aware of the charge as I am a User too, just like you. You can check on the charges by going to the Account page. You will know all the details there.

I will send you an invite now for Remote Access so we can do this together. Don't worry, its secure.

Please download the following software called TeamViewer for the remote access control:

http://connect.teamviewer.com/v13

Once installed, please setup a free account using the option "Personal Use".

Once the Account is setup, please provide me "YOUR ID" and "PASSWORD" to securely get connected to your computer for further help.

The remote access invite is sent to you as you have requested for this service from me. If you would like to continue with the remote access service, please let me know and continue with the instructions posted just above.

I'm not sure what I'm doing. I have pressed 2 different download sections and nothing has happened. I will try again.

Sorry for the troubles you are facing.

Please copy this link and paste it on the browser. I will automatically download the TeamViewer software.

http://connect.teamviewer.com/v13

Regards,

Vaseem

Hi, are you still there? I copied the address you gave me for you to remotely take over but it wouldn't work. Trying to get back to your page I somehow lost everything.

Yes I am. Sorry for the issues you faced. I will give you another link then.

Please go to this link:

https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/windows/

If you are using windows, then just scroll down and click on "Download TeamViewer".

Let me know if that works. I will stay here.

It came up with some kind of a 404 error but the page was there I pressed download but nothing happened. I have a MacBook Pro. What now?

For Mac, please use this link:

https://download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewer.dmg

I am into downloading but the password ***** gave earlier doesn't work so I don't know what password ***** need.

You will have to create a new account on Team Viewer. Once you download TeamViewer and install it, you will go ahead and choose the option called "Personal Use" and then create an account. You can give your email there and enter a password ***** your choice.

Please let me know if you still face issues. I am here to help you.

It is now supposed to be installed. Are you able to access it?
Each time I try to open it, it takes me to an install window and I have done that install twice and completed it successfully but when I press the icon to get started it goes back to the software install page again.

After it is installed, please open it the application. It will show up on the installed applications on your computer.

When you open the application, you will be asked to either login or create an account. Please create an account and let me know once you have it logged in.

I have logged it in.

Please provide me the two things:

YOUR ID:

PASSWORD:

Note: This is only to take remote control of your computer and it is completely secure.

Once our issue is resolved, I will go ahead and close the session so I no longer have access.

I think the id is Marilyn Roy. The password ***** *****
My ID. When I go to sign in my email is first; ***@******.*** and my password *****

I will need the ID and password ***** see after you login to TeamViewer. Please see the attachment I sent just now. That will give you a picture of what I am actually needing.

MY ID: 242 475 013. My Password: 7e4rx3

That one is mine. You will see a similar one when you login to TeamViewer. Sorry for these confusions.

I will try making it easier for you. Login to TeamViewer and give me a screenshot/snapshot. I will see what screen you are on.

Here is how you can take a screenshot:

https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT201361

I have lost your instruction page again. I have the photo part on my desktop and I had team viewer up but I don't know how to connect them.
Sorry about that. Just login to TeamViewer now and give me YOUR ID and PASSWORD ***** you see in the photo.
I've got the photo on the desk top but I can't open it or move it.
I found another set of numbers
ID: 810 735 283. Password: g739ti
Do you use Skype? We can talk on skype as you have opted for premium service already.
Those are the number. Thank you very much, give me just a few minutes please. I will connect to your computer.

I am connecting to your computer now.

Please have TeamViewer open. It will not connect otherwise.

I am unable to establish a connection for some reason. Is TeamViewer open at your end?

It is open on the sign in page for allowing remote control.

It says connection failed for some reason. Do you have a Skype ID? I will call you on Skype.

I don't have Skype. When I tried to sign in earlier, the password *****'t work so I went to "lost password" and they tried sending me a new one on email, which I don't have right now due to being locked out of yahoo. Because of that they left a message saying I couldn't go any further and I would have to do put something in a secure location. I left that and went back and went to set up a new account. Maybe that is the problem.

I will give you the instructions again. Lets see if that works.

2) Click on "Trouble signing in?"

Let me know if this works.

If you are unable to do it, I will try resetting the password ***** you from my side.

That will be easy as I will do all the steps from my side and set your password.

I lost your page again. I got the***@******.*** back but I didn't create a new password. I also want to reset my other account too.***@******.***

Alright, can you give me this full number of yours? (6**) **** 63. I will follow the process on your behalf.

Thank you. You should have got a code now on your Phone Number. Please provide that to me.

QYHRJRTM

See if you can quickly login to this account:***@******.***

You will get another Account Code. Please provide that to me.

I can now open the***@******.***. The other account code is EGCTDMMJ

It shows invalid for some reason. I will send you another one. Lets me know as soon as you receive it please.

I THINK THE ONE I SEE IS THE SAME ONE. EGCTDMMJ

Let me know if you receive a different one this time please. I will wait.

ALL I got was your phone number

You should have got another Account key on your email address:***@******.***
Can you check once more please.

Also, I really appreciate your patience and the amount of time you have put in responded back to me.

I thank you very much for so much of patience.

RAZZAFPQ

Good News! I have got that reset. What do you want to set your new password ***** Merily?

MERILY SOUNDS GOOD TO ME. I AM JUST ABOUT OUT OF JUICE ON MY CELL PHONE.

I have set your password ***** 7878MRoy3272.

I had to set it soon as the reset page will have time limit.

You can now login to your Yahoo Mailbox using that email and the Password: 7878MRoy3272

You will be all set.

I am extremely sorry it took a little longer time. There were multiple attempts to reset the password ***** that was stopping us from resetting it again.

I am glad we got this sorted out somehow. I apologize for any inconvenience caused to you during my service to you.

Do feel free to let me know if you have any questions, I will be glad to help you.

7878MRoy3272 is good for my password. Am I set up with the***@******.*** too.

Yes Merily. You are all set up for that email too. You can login now with that email and password ***** test.

It seems to be working. Thank you so much of all your patience with such a slow learner. I don't remember signing up for the top or premium plan.

My pleasure helping you Merily. I am glad we got this sorted out.

Please reach out to us anytime in the future if you have any more questions. We will be glad to help you.

You take care and I wish you a great weekend ahead.

Regards,
Vaseem

Thank you again. I'm so glad you were able to help me solve this problem.

You are welcome.