I am trying to retrieve my forgotten password for Microsoft…

I am trying to...

I am trying to retrieve my forgotten password ***** Microsoft account

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Desktop pc

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Hp Pavilion

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Pavilion? Have you installed any updates recently?

I have done so much I don't remember. I am 77 and memory is slowly fading. I am sory

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess not. Unless he can get my Dashlane set up again. My son set this up and said I didn;t need it. But I do.

Answered in 1 minute by:
5/10/2018
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your Microsoft account. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What email are you trying to get back?

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?

Isaac Franklin

To start the connection, please click this link.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=95174bd6-7dd8-46a1-91a2-ec4916f95bdf

On the next page, scroll down and click the agree button.. It should then ask you to save or run the elsinore screen connect file. Run it, and then when it asks you to allow it, do so. That will connect us.

If you get stuck completing the above steps try them again, and if you still cant connect send a reply and let me know what web browser you are using, so I can give you specific steps on how to connect.