I beleive I've been hacked? I can't sign into my Juno Acct.

I beleive I've been...

I beleive I've been hacked? I can't sign into my Juno Acct. I presents a wrong email address mine is***@******.***. It keeps going to Bazooka. Then when I try to enter my pass word. I get a error message TRY AGAIN.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I don' remember? Try me out?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope have a Good Day??

5/10/2018
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your email. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

"browser"

What browser are you using? firefox/chrome/safari/internet explorer/edge?

Firefox is blue with orange fox wrapped around a globe.

Chrome is red/green/yellow with a blue dot in the middle of a circle.

Edge is a dark blue small e.

Internet explorer is a small light blue e."

When you access your juno account or is it linked to a google or apple account when you sign in?

Isaac Franklin
Windows exploer & Safari No independent

To start the connection, please click this link.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=b6b295f5-defd-4411-8694-43ab9d243067

On the next page, scroll down and click the agree button.. It should then ask you to save or run the elsinore screen connect file. Run it, and then when it asks you to allow it, do so. That will connect us.

If you get stuck completing the above steps try them again, and if you still cant connect send a reply and let me know what web browser you are using, so I can give you specific steps on how to connect.

I agreed and can't open the link?
R U there?
Not supported on MAC

To start the connection first click the apple symbol at the top left, then click system preferences, then click security & privacy.

Then, at the bottom click the bubble to allow apps from anywhere. If its greyed out and you cant click it, click the lock at the lower left, type in your mac password. Then click the bubble to allow apps from anywhere.

next, we need to update java.. You can update java from this link

http://www.java.com/en/download/

make sure you download, open and then install the java update..

Finally, to connect please click this link

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=b6b295f5-defd-4411-8694-43ab9d243067&Type=Java

On the next page, scroll down and click the agree button..

It should then download a java elsinore bootstrapper client to your downloads folder.

Click the down arrow at the top right of safari or firefox and open your downloads, double click the java bootstrapper file.

Open it, install it, and if java pops up asking you to run it, click run. That will connect us.

If you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know so I can help you!

There are 3 steps for a mac to connect. Please follow the instructions i sent for mac. I have session open and ready.

Let me know when you are ready so we can proceed. I will be leaving in a couple hours for the day.

never resolved our problem. Want a $39 refund
Never resolved our problem. Request $39 refund

No problem. I am a tech, so i cannot see that side of your account.

You can go here for a refund or call customer service if you decide to discontinue.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

customer service:
US / Canada 1-***-***-****
Available 6am to 9pm PST

If you decide that you want to continue after you 'compare' tech support costs/ease of access or feel you need to continue here, just reply with the answers previously asked.

Have a great day!
Franklin

Requesting refund No help from justanswer. Resolve the problem with Juno FREE

customer service:
US / Canada 1-***-***-****
Available 6am to 9pm PST

Have a great day!
Franklin