I have not been able to use my laptop at home because it is…

Customer Question
I have not been...

I have not been able to use my laptop at home because it is not recogizing my password. I have change it from the account.live.com/password/reset three times and it keeps tell me my information is not connect??

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

I have not change in a few months. I share the WiFi with my Sister and her husband.

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

Yes, this is the one we use.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/10/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Unfortunately, there isn't a way around the recovery options. If you are unable to use those options, then you will need to open a new account.

I have an account. I pay automatically every month.
I am not at home so you can't remote into my Laptop .

I am not sure what you mean by "You have an account" -- Which company do you believe that you are speaking to?

I hope Microsoft.
Is it only $5.00 for get an answer if you are not Microsoft?

We are not Microsoft.

Hello?

We are not Microsoft.

I was asking Microsoft for assistance, I thought your company worked with them. What did I pay $5.00 for? I just need to get into my laptop. I went to account.live.com/password/reset? And somehow got you. I just paid $.5.00 can you advise me what to do?

Yes, you will need to go through Microsoft. We cannot fix account issues.

OK thanks. can I get my $5.00 back?