I have an iPad that I received for a previous job. I have…

Customer Question
I have an iPad...

I have an iPad that I received for a previous job. I have had it in my drawer since leaving that job. Now the iPad is still attached to my old email addresss that no longer exists. And I cannot remember the password ***** use to use for that account,.. I would like to do a complete factory reset so I can start using this devise... but When I get to "enter password"... I'm stuck.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I've changed it about 3 different times in the last hour.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Honestly ,... I'm not sure... I know that my MacBook said it couldn't connect because the password ***** invalid,... so I had to retype in the password ***** my MacBook to continue on. BUT, I'm not having an issue with my MacBook.... it's this old iPad that giving me heartburn

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No,... I just want to do a complete factory reset on my iPad

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
5/10/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Have you tried to reset the password?