I downloaded ViewNX-2 so that I could transfer a photo of a…

I downloaded ViewNX-2 so...

I downloaded ViewNX-2 so that I could transfer a photo of a face from the camera to my computer and print it out life-size. But I cannot find anything to click on to start the process.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Brother MFC-J870DW

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MFC-J870DW?

Just the last hour or so

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I've never updated it.

Answered in 1 minute by:
5/10/2018
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

After downloading ViewNX2, did you open it in your Downloads folder in order to install it?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Windows. don't know the number, maybe 7

Thank you. Do you see the viewnx2 download file in your Downloads folder?

What happens when you turn on your camera, then connect your camera to your computer?

give me a minute. I don't know how to find my Downloads folder.

Thank you. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

https://tinyurl.com/ycmmyhcd
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

I have resolved the issue via remote support. Note: When at the transfer windows, you can scroll down to view more pictures.

- Also, your camera pictures are downloaded to the folder Pictures > Nikon Transfer 2.... on your computer.

If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.