I want to reset my user name and my p w. Ipad apple. I will…

Customer Question
I want to reset...

I want to reset my user name and my p w

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Ipad apple

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I will like to reset my user nam and my password *****

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/10/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jon, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Jon
Jon, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

If it is the apple id you need to find, you can't really "reset" your apple id but you can try and recover it by going to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid and clicking the "look it up link".

Then once you have your apple id, you can reset your apple id password ***** going to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid and type in your Apple ID and continue. Apple will then provide you with an option to reset your password ***** by email, security questions, text message, etc.

However, if you would like to change your apple id, this will depend on what your current apple id already is. Please reference this article.

If you have any questions along the way, please let me know.

Please consider rating my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.