I can't find my apple id & p/w. It's not the one I have

Customer Question
I can't find my...

I can't find my apple id & p/w. It's not the one I have saved apparently

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

10.13.4 -- MacBook Pro

Technician's Assistant: How long has... Read full answer

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

10.13.4 -- MacBook Pro

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Pro? What have you tried so far?

About 10 days -- I just keep entering emails & p/w I think will work but they don't

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I'd also like to get my iCloud p/w

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
5/9/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 1 year ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

If you have forgotten your Apple ID you used, you can retrieve i via the link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

Once done, you will likely need to reset your password ***** this you can do via my link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Use the link to reset your password ***** once done use this new password
Once done, you can use these details to sign in on your device

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I reset my apple id. It seems I may have 3 or 4 apple emails and p/w. How do I consolidate them into one?I just paid $39 with PayPalI don't want to pay another $39......

You cannot consolidate accounts, you need to just use one and keep using it.

You cannot even delete accounts.

Glad you are now back into your account

anything else you require?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Is my apple id the same as my iCloud id?

yes they are both the same

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
How do I change the iCloud email & p/w on my mac

Can you please accept the request for additional questions and I can help you on this next one

Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
My password is not working on my Macbook Pro and I believe I
My password ***** ***** working on my Macbook Pro and I believe I need a new credit card listed for icloud.… read more
Hesham Akbar
Hesham Akbar
New apple phone. Need to set up account. I'm really
I have no idea. When I was trying to activate phone it said I have to enter an Apple I'd #… read more
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer
Associate's Degree
I have an activation lock problem. My wife and I bought an
My wife and I bought an iPad several years ago and we forgot how to unlock it … read more
Mohammed Zakir
Mohammed Zakir
BCA
Stop searching for answers—
My phone is needing the apple icloud email, i put it in (at
My phone is needing the apple icloud email, i put it in (at least what I thought it was) and it's telling me it's wrong. How do i get into the phone? … read more
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert
I need Activation Help. I don't have my original password.
I need Activation Help. I don't have my original password. … read more
Cabletech
Cabletech
Computer Networking
Forgot password. Some time ago. It won't except my password.
forgot password JA: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID? Customer: some time ago JA: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool? Customer: it won't except my pas… read more
Cabletech
Cabletech
Computer Networking
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
My macbook air is not responding so am using my older macbok
my macbook air is not responding so am using my older macbok pro. problem is i don't have access to either primary OR recovery pw ! is there ANYWAY to overcome thiis ? … read more
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer
Associate's Degree
My MacBook Pro has locked me out. My iPad and iPhones okay.
My MacBook Pro has locked me out . My iPad and iPhones okay. Will only allow me to use computer as a guest. I suspect a problem with I cloud ids etc. … read more
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer
Associate's Degree
I have an ipad that I purchased new in 2012. I did nit
I have an ipad that I purchased new in 2012. I did nit record my activation information and I don't remember it...I don't want to lose all of my photos. … read more
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer
Associate's Degree
From Texas! I want to learn about the iXpand Flash Drive.
Good morning from Texas! I want to learn about the iXpand Flash Drive. Will it work with phone brands that are not Apple? I need to be able to move photos from a friends phone to a flash drive then lo… read more
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert
I am locked out of my ipad. The message says something about
I am locked out of my ipad. The message says something about finding my iphone to link to apple, but I didn't do that. I was just suddenly locked out. It does not accept my email address as my apple I… read more
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan
Senior IT Support Specialist,
Information Technology Management / Computer Science
My old Mac Book is down with a virus but I need to access my
My old Mac Book is down with a virus but I need to access my email account and I don't have I Cloud. How do I do that/ … read more
RussellA
RussellA
Solutions Architect,
Stop searching for answers—
My ipad did an activation lock and I can't get back on my
My ipad did an activation lock and I can't get back on my ipad It seems to not accept any passwords I have used in the past. Please help. … read more
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin
Associate of Science in Social Sciences
Having trouble connecting with my email. I get prompted for
Having trouble connecting with my email. I get prompted for my password, but when I put it in, I get a message that my email address***@******.*** isn't an Apple email. This is an email I have been us… read more
Kris R
Kris R
IT Manager,
Computing
My apple id/password is not working for the app store. It
Hi! My apple id/password ***** ***** working for the app store. It works everywhere else. I'm going nuts. … read more
GeekGal
GeekGal
IT Director,
Bachelors Degree
Need my gmail password -- am grying to set up icloud, and it
Need my gmail password ***** am grying to set up icloud, and it keeps telling me that I am using an incorrect PW. but I am not … read more
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin
Associate of Science in Social Sciences
I updated my Macbook to Sierra today. I decided to not
I updated my Macbook to Sierra today. I decided to not proceed with two device security after I was prompted to change my Apple password. I am now on my imac and my new password ***** not recognized a… read more
GeekGal
GeekGal
IT Director,
Bachelors Degree
Can you recommend some productivity apps that sync PC and iPod
Can you recommend some productivity apps that sync PC and iPod touch? I currently use Gmail, Outlook for contacts and calendar, Toodledo for tasks, REminder for reminders, and Evernote for notes. I'd … read more
Richard W.
Richard W.