They at google tell that my account is terminated. I didn’t…

They at google tell...

They at google tell that my account is terminated. I didn’t do it

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Reply to google

Answered in 1 minute by:
5/9/2018
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome! I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having an issue with the Gmail. I would like to see if I could dig more into this for you. Do you happen to still have the email that advised your account was terminated?

Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

I've added my email address. Can you forward that message to me? I would like to verify if it is from Google.

sorry

No worries! I'll let you know as soon as I get it from you!

Do you have answer for me

I haven't gotten the email from you yet. Did you forward it to my email inbox?

I can’t get it is from Lori
I don’t know how to do it

No worries! Do you have a Windows PC?

I can remote into your computer if you cannot share the email as an option. It is included in the cost of the question. I just want to get to the bottom of this account termination.

If you want, I could remote into your Mac to attempt to recover or I can provide the steps for you. The remote connection does cost extra but if you decide to do it yourself, that is understandable too!

Forget it never mind

I understand. I apologize about the confusion of my last message. I didn't mean to send that to you. If you do not wish to remote in, can you provide your email address so I can look more into it?

No forget it done

I understand!