My iPhone is locked out and i don’t know how to fix it. My…

My iPhone is locked...

My iPhone is locked out and i don’t know how to fix it

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

My screen became damaged and it kept putting in a wrong password ***** my phone

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I can’t figure that out

5/9/2018
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

Please tell me the exact message which you are getting on your screen . Is it saying iphone is disabled ?

Bhavik Joshi
it is

Okay. Let me know your phone number. I will call you.

Okay.

No call yet
Got it
Power it back on?
No, on your screen computer screen you should see the option to restore now
Is there is any other phone number on which I can call ?
Hold up and down volume plus side button?
No We need to go into the recovery mode so keep on holding side button
Just side button?
Nothing is happening

Yes , Just a side button . Turn on your phone and do this again.

Also tell me which iphone you are using ? Is it iphone 6 or earlier ?

• On an iPhone X, iPhone 8, or iPhone 8 Plus: Press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Then, press and hold the Side button until you see the recovery-mode screen.
  • On an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus: Press and hold both the Side and Volume Down buttons at the same time. Keep holding them until you see the recovery-mode screen.
  • On an iPhone 6s and earlier, iPad, or iPod touch: Press and hold both the Home and the Top (or Side) buttons at the same time. Keep holding them until you see the recovery-mode screen.