How can I retrieve my password? I can't remember it! I Mac.

Customer Question
How can I retrieve...

How can I retrieve my password? I can't remember it!

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I Mac

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iMac?

Whatever it came with.

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iMac? What have you tried so far?

I won't be at the computer until 5:30. I've tried all passwords. We were gone 3 weeks, came back and couldn't get it going.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
5/9/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jon, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Jon
Jon, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Is it your Apple device apple id password ***** is it your actual mac computer password ***** need? Please let me know so I can help.