Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Cody
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
every time i try to log on to facebook i get a message saying
John MBA
John MBA, Software engg.
every time i try to log on to facebook i get a message saying i have to change my password… read more
computer says i dont have a problem with internet connection
Frederick S., Computer Specialist
computer says i don't have a problem with internet connection - but, every time i log into mail - it says it cannot log into that web site????? hope you can help me with my problem....… read more
i KEEP GETTING A MASSAGE THAT MY LANGSEL.EXE IS INFECTED AND
Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Associate Degree
i KEEP GETTING A MASSAGE THAT MY LANGSEL.EXE IS INFECTED AND MY COMPUTER IS INFECTED I JUST GOT THIS UNIT IN JANUARY 2011. IT HAS A YEAR WARRENTY? WHERE CAN i TAKE IT TO HAVE FIXED? MY NAME ISXXXXX… read more
my main desktop computer has got a malware infection. It keeps
Cris
Cris, tech support specialist
my main desktop computer has got a malware infection. It keeps throwing up security warnign and saying that every programme is infected and blocking them from working. It show a pale yellow shield wit… read more
every time I get back to the computer I have to sign in. I
Chris L., IT/Web Manager
every time I get back to the computer I have to sign in. I do not know what I did.... I do not want to have to sign in. know that att.net will ask me every 2 wks to sign in. I have windows 8. internet… read more
Every time I try to log on to my Ebay account, they say its
James, Network & System Administrator
Every time I try to log on to my Ebay account, they say its not current. And if I try to establish a new account, they say I already have an account.. Its really going around in circles.. can you help… read more
Every time I sign on my pc I get a message that says your
Networking101
Networking101, Network/Security Administrator
Every time I sign on my pc I get a message that says : your computer is not fully protected for computer & files e-mail & im- I have left my computer on all night so it can be fixed and It tells me it… read more
I got a virus and now i cant download anything. Every time
Cris
Cris, tech support specialist
I got a virus and now i can't download anything. Every time I try it says file infected or firewall blocked or download antivirus. How do I fix this?… read more
every time I try to sign in to MSN it says error occured at
LKT
LKT, Bachelor's Degree
every time I try to sign in to MSN it says error occured at the bottom of the page, what can I do to sign in, it has been going on for over 24 hours?… read more
I just got my computer back after being infected by a virus.
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
I just got my computer back after being infected by a virus. My Norton system was removed in the process. How do I get it back?… read more
Hold on a sec.. I just got a pop up that says my computer is
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator
Hold on a sec.. I just got a pop up that says my computer is infected with an RDN YahLover virus and gives me this number to call Microsoft: (###) ###-#### I think it is a phony but am not sure what t… read more
Every time I log into skype on my computer ounder my user
Robert M., Bachelor's Degree
hello , every time I log into skype on my computer ounder my user there is a folder called WPPMedia, and when I click on it.....it opens this ETL file and a BAK file : Skype_MediaStack-x.x.xxxx.xxx-lc… read more
I am getting messages from Microsoft about my computer being
ChrisC
ChrisC, PC Technician
I am getting messages from Microsoft about my computer being infected. Is this a scam, I just got this computer. … read more
every time I log in I get a message saying, Windows COM server
Matt, IT Support/Administrator
every time I log in I get a message saying," Windows DCOM server Process Launcher Service" then it times out and logs me off the system… read more
I just got a message saying it is from microsoft that a Zeus
Bryan, IT Consultant
I just got a message saying it is from microsoft that a Zeus virus had infected my computer and to call the help line. Is this legit and who should I call if it is true. … read more
The setting on my yahoo mail is to sign out every 2 weeks.
Mr. Clark
Mr. Clark, IT Director
The setting on my yahoo mail is to sign out every 2 weeks. I get signed out every time I use it, several times a day, most annoying. Liliana… read more
Every time I log onto my Windows XP I get an alert that says,
Satchi
Satchi, Bachelor's Degree
Every time I log onto my Windows XP I get an alert that says, "AppleSynchNotifer-Unable to Locate Component.… read more
I just received phone call saying my computers infected with
Josh, It Support Specialist
I just received phone call saying my computers infected with something. They said they were microsoft support and something about error messages.… read more