How do I remove a pron web site marked XNXX from the

How do I remove...

How do I remove a pron web site marked XNXX from the bookmarks and history section of the phone?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Apple device?

Checking

Technician's Assistant: Did the application come with an uninstaller, either on the installation disc or in the application's folder on your Mac?

Where will I find this in Settings?

5/8/2018
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

You would like to delete your history from your phone, correct?

however when I discovered this and deleted recent history this darn site stayed

Are you using an Android or Apple phone, and what browser are you using?

Samuel NetEngineer
ok

Are you using an Apple or Android phone, and what browser are you using?

Apple with google search engine

Are you using Google Chrome or Safari?

Safari
If you can connect remotely I will pay the $39

Here's how to clear information from your device:

• To clear your history and cookies, tap Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data.
I am doing now and will let you know. This has not worked in the past. However I did not touch Safari-where is that on the settings>

When you go to your phones settings, scroll down and there should be a tab called "Safari"

I have done your steps book Bookmarks and history still shows this site

You can delete a bookmark on iPhone directly from Safari.

Step 1. Open up Safari and tap the bookmark icon at the bottom. This will show your bookmarks and any folders that you may have created.

Step 2. Click Edit, tap the red minus icon (Or you can directly left swipe the bookmark you want to delete), and then tap Delete.

you say bookmarks at bottom I dont see it

In order for me to remotely connect, you must download and install this program.
After it is installed, run the program and tell me the:
-ID
-Password

Could I get more access to Safari thru the PC rather than the phone. Still downloading Team Viewer

If you want to remove the bookmark from your phone, that is what I will need to connect to

Got ya. However, I have an appointment with school so I must sign off. Can I reconnect with you later?

Yes, just message me here when you are available.

Have a good day!

Hi i am back. I found SafFi and scrolled to bottom but no bookmarks under the icon. I have my Apple ID and password ***** need secure transmit, I downloaded app before I had to leave and agreed to 39 dollar charge I have confirmed thi
S with Serg in your billing dept. I
Would like your direct help in the phone
SafFi should read safari
Hello?
Back this morning at 0918 and wanting to continue. Are you available?