Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Andy, Computer Consultant

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
i cant remember my name and password on my new lap top and ...
Andy, CEO
i cant remember my name and password XXXXX my new lap top and cant even log in. i need help Optional Information: OS: Windows XP Already Tried: everything… read more
Hello I have my router hooked to my computer and now want to
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
Hello I have my router hooked to my computer and now want to hook up another one ,but my user name and password XXXXX gone I don;t know how to find them ..i think I need it to connect the second compu… read more
I am trying to hook a lap top up to a projector, in doing ...
Steven Fisher
Steven Fisher, Owner Friendly Computers
I am trying to hook a lap top up to a projector, in doing so I clicked on something on the lap top that has made my monitor screen go black?? I need help asap. thank you… read more
can i hook up a hp plotter to my lap top and how can you down
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
can i hook up a hp plotter to my lap top and how can you down load the program to run it on my lap top… read more
I am trying to hook up my lap top to my router after moving
I am trying to hook up my lap top to my router after moving and have forgotten what they named it when I last paid for tech support help by phone. My cable/internet provider can't help me since my rou… read more
yes i one of your lap tops it was put up for a while and i
Bernie
Bernie, Computer Support Specialist
yes i one of your lap tops it was put up for a while and i forgot my password,im the only one on this computer and do not have a disk what can i do.… read more
I have an ASUS Lap Top Computer. It is Hooked up to My Lexmark
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
I have an ASUS Lap Top Computer. It is Hooked up to My Lexmark 6150 Printer/scanner/fax. They are not taliking to each other. I recently Moved. Before, in the Old Place, They were hooked Up and I coul… read more
What does it mean when your lap-top show a green light ...
Dave K
Dave K, Charter Captain & I.S. Director
What does it mean when your lap-top show a green light where the lightening bolt is and it won''t turn on?… read more
I have a desk top and a lap top. The lap top wired to the network
Patrick A
Patrick A, 2 1/2 Years
I have a desk top and a lap top. The lap top wired to the network high speed dsl at&t workss. The desk top is not getting power to the display. the desk top has a wireless mouse and keyboard. The mous… read more
i have a hp printer psc 1315 all in one ..i am trying to get
Brandon M.
Brandon M., System Administrator
i have a hp printer psc 1315 all in one ..i am trying to get it hooked up to my dell lap top. It is not in the list when i go to look for the model in add a printer… read more
I brought my lap top at a pawnshop but there is one ...
Robert Claypool
Robert Claypool, Associate Degree
I brought my lap top at a pawnshop but there is one problem...I can get in to almost anything but there are things that I cannot get into because I cannot get pass the password XXXXX I dont have a pas… read more
Forgot password for my 80Ud Lap top. How to do I reset
Wes
Wes, Owner/Consultant
Forgot password ***** my 80Ud Lap top. How to do I reset password? … read more
I am hoping that YOU know, TOSHIBA Lap top, no, yes
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager
i am hoping that YOU know JA: What kind of computer do you have? Customer: TOSHIBA Lap top JA: Have you installed any updates recently? Customer: no JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to k… read more
EN SEASTEM NAMED DRAGON THAT YOU ONLY TACK;;SPEACK;;AND THE
Molinari
Molinari, Professional Tech Expert
EN SEASTEM NAMED DRAGON THAT YOU ONLY TACK;;SPEACK;;AND THE PC OR LAP TOP START WRITEING WHAT YOU ARE TOCKING ??… read more
My lap top won't give me an internet login. I am contacting
Moses C
Moses C, Bsc
My lap top won't give me an internet login. I am contacting you through another PC on the same modem as the lap top. … read more
On my one lap top i keep getting a view and track your download
Dustin, Support Technician
on my one lap top i keep getting a view and track your download box in happens in safe mode also. can't get into restore point in either mode. running windows 7. won't let me down load anything. most … read more
Windows 7 came with the lap top, but I 't recall the
Michelle
Michelle, Manager operations
windows 7 came with the lap top, but I don't recall the passwprd, because its always going. How can I get A NEW PASSWPRD THEN… read more
I loaded 10 on my other lap top yesterday (your free
Shefin, Technical Support Executive
I loaded 10 on my other lap top yesterday (your free version) It is currently totally unusable: the screen blinks off and on the only thing I can bring up is 'task manager' I waited thru all of the pa… read more