MY IPAD IS LOCKED I FORGOT MY PASS WORD MY USER NAME

Customer Question
MY IPAD IS LOCKED...

MY IPAD IS LOCKED I FORGOT MY PASS WORD MY USER NAME ***@******.*** thanks

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I DO NOT KNOW SOME TIME AGO

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

TELL ME HOW TO DO THIS I AM 91 YEARS OLD AND WANT TO GET PASS WORD FIXED

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

NOT THST I KNOW OF THANKS

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
5/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Is the iPad asking you to activate it?

Please let me know

Says enter password ***** apple id

If you have forgotten your Apple ID you used, you can retrieve i via the link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

Once done, you will likely need to reset your password ***** this you can do via my link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Use the link to reset your password ***** once done use this new password

Once done, you can use these details to sign in on your device

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please.