Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Richard, Computer Specialist

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
getting error message with windows live messenger when i try
Triv
Triv, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
getting error message with windows live messenger when i try to close a contact, a window comes up 'an error occurred creating the message history folder for' it will then have the contact that i have… read more
hi i was downloading windows live messager when i finish down
w.olson
w.olson, Systems Administrator
hi i was downloading windows live messager when i finish down loading it come this messager error number 302 and when it comes it also change the graphic colour instead of being 32 it goes back to 8bi… read more
I get the Runtime Error! message when I close out of my
Dustin, Support Technician
I get the Runtime Error! message when I close out of my laptop. It reads as follows: … read more
When my computer running windows 7 closes down when not in
LogicPro
LogicPro, Bachelor of Technology
When my computer running windows 7 closes down when not in use the taskbar vanishes and will not come back until I restart, can you help me?… read more
My laptop keeps getting an error message when trying to do
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer
my laptop keeps getting an error message when trying to do windows 10 update … read more
Set my laptop down for 10 minutes with screen left on. When
Bryan, IT Consultant
set my laptop down for 10 minutes with screen left on. When I came back the screen is Black. It will not come back on. It is a Yoga 700 11 ISI … read more
Hello, When I am shutting down a message comes up that there
Anthony Brewster
Anthony Brewster, I.T.
Hello, When I am shutting down a message comes up that there is an application error hpqjpco1.exe and will not close until I click OK. What is the problem?… read more
I started getting svchost application errors (0xc0000142) when
Nick H.
Nick H., Desktop Support Engineer
I started getting svchost application errors (0xc0000142) when I try to log off and it wont let me log off what do I need to do… read more
When I down load updates and security for Windows 10 I
Bryan, IT Consultant
When I down load updates and security for Windows 10 I receive Error 0XC 19000208. What is wrong? … read more
All Windows shortcuts come back with this error message "the
Michelle
Michelle, Manager operations
All Windows shortcuts come back with this error message "the item wlmail.exe that this shortcut refers to has been changed or moved." I have no access to my email and so can't even register for Micros… read more
I have been getting a fatal error message when using Outlo
sunnyDmaster
sunnyDmaster, DEPUTY ENGINEER
I have been getting a "fatal error" message when using Outlook 2003...Outlook then closes down and restarts. What is happening? I have followed Microsoft's suggestion and downloaded updates but the pr… read more
When I try to sign in skype , I get this message Skype has
Dustin, Support Technician
When I try to sign in skype , I get this message :Skype has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience… read more
When I try to open Quickbooks, I get a message that says Quickbooks
Santonu
Santonu, Hardware Engineer
When I try to open Quickbooks, I get a message that says "Quickbooks has encountered a problem and needs to close. Sorry for the inconvenience." Help!!!… read more
When I connect my Canon MG 3620 printer to my hp laptop
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
When I connect my Canon MG 3620 printer to my hp laptop running on Windows 10, I get an error message stating an error code 0x80070002 … read more
I cannot get back to my desktop after closing a web page, The
Networke_Helper
Networke_Helper, Bachelor's Degree
I cannot get back to my desktop after closing a web page, The internet Explorer window comes up insted & closes down the program-Webpage Error. How can I get this fixed?… read more
Sorry but this is how the day is going. I have error message
Dustin, Support Technician
Sorry but this is how the day is going. I have error message host process for windows stopped working and was closed. something to do with DEP. Also error on windows defender appplication failed to in… read more
When I close out of Windows, an error message comes up that
Nalosin
Nalosin, Computer Support Specialist
When I close out of Windows, an error message comes up that says msn has stopped working. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is found. I doesn't apprear every time, but almost… read more
When I close my computer. I have to shut it down to get it
Nilesh
Nilesh, Bachelor's Degree
When I close my computer. I have to shut it down to get it back on because the screen is black and won't come on. When restarting it theres and error msg saying windows/system/smartcard credential pro… read more