My partners iPad Pro is not charging. Where do I find the…

My partners iPad Pro...

My partners iPad Pro is not charging.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Where do I find the answer to that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

His iPad had not charged overnight so he tried again this morning and it is still at 1% three hours later. I tried my three devices on the same charger and each one started charging. Could you please call me because I’m extremely slow at typing?

5/7/2018
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

When was the last time your partner's iPad was charging ok?

Ricky Expert
Could you please call me at(###) ###-####
Yesterday morning. Also, how can you remotely connect when I'm using my iPad to do this, his is dead?
Are you still there?
Hello??

Sorry about that, I thought you had left before. I am unable to call. This sounds like a bad battery. If all the other devices are charging the bad iPad must have a dead battery that is no longer holding a charge. You will need to bring it to an Apple Store so they can test the battery and replace it if necessary.