Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Andy, Computer Consultant

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
I received an email from Juno yesterday asking me to confirm
Dustin Albertson
Dustin Albertson, Director of IT
I received an email from Juno yesterday asking me to confirm my email address. Today I can not log into my account. The help desk said my account has been shut down. I did not shut it down and need ac… read more
My email address disappeared- In Other words i cannot log
Justin
Justin, Network Administrator
My email address disappeared- In Other words i cannot log on into my email. What happened?… read more
I cannot recover my gmail password. I need to change my
Richard, Computer Specialist
I cannot recover my gmail password. I need to change my Alternate email account for my gmail account because I cannot sign in to my gmail account. I need to recover my password ***** before I can chan… read more
I have an att.net email account through yahoo and I cannot
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, tech support specialist
I have an att.net email account through yahoo and I cannot log on to my email account. … read more
I cannot get into all my email accounts and Faceboook. One
Mr. Clark
Mr. Clark, IT Director
I cannot get into all my email accounts and Faceboook. One day I logged on to my computer it asked for a email address and password XXXXX each one. It's a Sony Vaio Vista, I purchased from Telus BC. I… read more
I tried to log in on my Gmail they asked for my email
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Bachelor's Degree
I tried to log in on my Gmail they asked for my email address and I gave it but when it comes to my password ***** will not take .I think I changed my password ***** weeks ago but the one I tried to u… read more
I have entered my sign in address; email address; account
Richard, Computer Specialist
I have entered my sign in address; email address; account key and master password ***** y cannot log log into my account. Help!! … read more
I cannot sign in to my gmail address. It says I have the wrong
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
I cannot sign in to my gmail address. It says I have the wrong password. It asked for a second email address to contact me at but I do not have one. I would use my mobile phone to get a text message b… read more
I cannot log into my gmail account.... When I click on "gmail"
sandy
sandy, Technical Specialist
I cannot log into my gmail account.... When I click on "gmail" , the screen goes "blank" and begins to flicker. I am new to Windows 7 and don't know my way around the program.… read more
I cannot get logged into my Gmail account. It stopped
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
I cannot get logged into my Gmail account. It stopped working yesterday. When I go through their process, they say they are sending an email to my "backup account". Nothing comes. I answer all their q… read more
I cannot log into my gmail account! I was in yesterday but
Mr. Clark
Mr. Clark, IT Director
I cannot log into my gmail account! I was in yesterday but late in the afternoon it would not accept the password XXXXX has been stored in mozilla for years. I have a message that I did not supply eno… read more
My hotmail account has been compromised. An email went out
Bryan, IT Consultant
My hotmail account has been compromised. An email went out under my signature and address asking for money. I cannot log in to hotmail with my normal email address and password. I am seeking assistanc… read more
I cannot login to my gmail account. My gmail address is the
Frederick S., Computer Specialist
I cannot login to my gmail account. My gmail address is the only email access I have for communications. Why is the login not taking my gmail address and password? Please help. Thank you. Lynne Staffo… read more
I want to recover my password XXXXX my gmail account. Here is
IT_Help
IT_Help, Network Administrator
I want to recover my password XXXXX my gmail account. Here is my gmail [email protected] I tried to recover it myself but have not been able to do so.… read more
Yesterday my gmail password XXXXX longer worked. I asked for recovery
Cris
Cris, tech support specialist
Yesterday my gmail password XXXXX longer worked. I asked for recovery help and was sent information to an email account that I haven't used in at least six years and that I no longer remember the pass… read more
cannot log into my account and didnt forget my password also
Matt, IT Support/Administrator
cannot log into my account and didnt forget my password XXXXX telling that it cannot recodnise my email address to resnd password XXXXX can i do… read more
Need to log in to deleted emai account to recover files &
Andrew Taylor
Andrew Taylor, IT System Administrator
Need to log in to deleted emai account to recover files & peoples email address … read more
Matt I cannot log into msn account and that is the problem
Matt, IT Support/Administrator
Matt I cannot log into msn account and that is the problem The address they want to send my reset email to is the email I cannot access.… read more