My skype is not working this morning unless I give it my…

Customer Question
My skype is not...

My skype is not working this morning unless I give it my microsoft account number, which I don't remember

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

Skype asked me I I wanted the latest update and I don't believe I did.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer premium service, thank you for utilizing this.
I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having.

dont remember your email address?

mt e mail address is ******@gmail.com...Ihave another whish I seldom use it's *****@varypetrochem.com

Lets get started with our SECURE REMOTE ASSISTANCE session, please click on the link above:

On the page that opens up, click "I Agree."

Download the remote file when prompted, and then OPEN/RUN the "Elsinore Screen Connect" file downloaded (at the very bottom of your browser window, usually in the lower left corner.)

I'll then be connected.