I have a gmail account, and my phone is linked to it. but i…

Customer Question
Hi, i have a...

Hi, i have a gmail account, and my phone is linked to it. but i cannot remember my google password, which i created 31 days ago. i ve been asked recovery questions, which make no sense....."my 1.telefon number?" i ve never been asked that before.....now i provided another email adress to connect me...they answered it can take 3-5 days.....but i need my phone today...as everyone else does......is there a chance to contact google and solve the problem????thank you...g

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No i had to repair my telefon online because the software is making problems...sony!.........after this they asked me the email adress, then password, but i don´t remember the password ***** many different passwords...sorry....so i can t open my phone...i can t lock into the account...and they say they ll get back to me in 3-5 days....

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes there are question..i.e. my last password...ok i know....then when did i created this account? no idea, as it is more then 10 years ago....and then it asks for an additional email address, which i provided, and they will get back to me in 3-5 days......these 3-5 days are the problem, as i need my phone today.....

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Hi, thank you...so my situation , i had a problem with my phone, again...sony has a lot of software problems....i connected it with my pc, and did the software repair option. it all worked fine, but when i wanted to connect my android phone to google, i couldn´t remember the password. i changed it 31 days ago, but i don´t remember, i have to many passwords around. sorry. and i tried to verify my account several times, but i can´t answer all the question, i.e. "when did i created this account?"...it has been too long.....then i ve got send a code to put into my device, but they say, it couldn ´t be recovered, and it might take 3-5 days......might??? i am a normal person, who uses his phone for life and work, but now i can´t access it, because of this gmail account password ***** there must be a way to access my phone faster, otherwise i have a big problem...family, work, busines, kids etc....please help.....thank you...

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 2 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To recover the gmail account, you will need to complete the online recovery form at

https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

hi thanks. but i ve tried that before.......it first send me a code, which i provide in the questionaire then, but nothing happened.....i ve tried this 3-4 times....now i can t acceess it, because of too many tries....i should try it in some hours again....but hey, i needed a supporting contact or something.......it is only me who is trying to access my account, and i need it now, because it is day in europe, and i work with my phone....the gmail account i have since years, i don t remember all the questions, like when did i open my acount??.....is there not a direct contact,please``

There is no other way to recover the account except by using the options available in the online recovery form at

-------------------

great....what a good service.....i had that address myself as gmail provides it......but it doesn´t work.....my phone is down because of a password *****`??? is there nobody smart i can talk to??? there must be a way.......no not to buy a new phone, to access my acount...please.....