I dropped my wireless key board and now I Can't get it to…

Customer Question
I dropped my wireless...

I dropped my wireless key board and now I Can't get it to work. It never hit the floor, so when I grabbed it I must have done something to the board

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Asus computer, logitek key board MK 300

Technician's Assistant: What Asus model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

I can't even get on to my comp so don't really know.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Changed batteries shut it off and now it won't accept my pass word.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that is about all for now

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kristen Van Laere, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Kristen Van Laere
Kristen Van Laere, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Is it a rechargeable keyboard? Did it come with any type of power cord or USB cord? If so, have you tried to plug it in?

What happens when you try to type on it? For example, have you tried to open a Microsoft Word document and tried to type?

I don't need any more help thank you and no more E mails please
why are you charging me all that money when you did nothing. all I did was ask you just one question. Is this some sort of scam. you had better refund it and don't use my card again.

Hi! I am just a technician, I do not have any control over the charges. However, I will make sure that a customer representative assist you with the charges.

Thanks,

Kristen