I received the three add ons, however when I tried to save…

Customer Question
I received the three...

I received the three add ons, however when I tried to save them to documents I lost the first one when I wanted to save to documents. I looked all over my computer but cannot find it. I still have order No QU148GCQ and QIL18GRK. I don't know what to do. Need help

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Involves the lotto

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

You got me, I am not very computer savory. It is a Dell & I have word 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I looked through everything I know how and I cannot find the file anywhere.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't think of anything

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer premium service, thank you for utilizing this.
I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having.

How do you get the addons in your email?