My password worked last night and this morning but not this…

Customer Question
My password ***** last...

My password ***** last night and this morning but not this afternoon ???

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell and windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

My computer consultant worked on my computer several hours yesterday because goolgle wasn't available and I then created a new password ***** get access to schwab..

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I type in my user name and my password ***** they disappear before I get to click on login.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 2 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To reset your password, go to

https://lms.schwab.com/Credential/FYP/Start?clientid=rpsp

or call 1-***-***-****.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------