I keep getting a message that my microsoft account needs…

Customer Question
Hi , I keep...

Hi , I keep getting a message that my microsoft account needs updating.

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Its Windows 10, I've tried to do it a few times - like change password ***** but it doesn't seem to work.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Well it asks for a password ***** I can't remember it, I've tried to replace with a new one but that didn't work either. I'm 70 by the way so i' not really good with technology.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thats it thank you.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 2 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I will be the technician working with you today.

If you would like remote support, select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support, you may ignore the prompt.

You may reset your Microsoft Account password ***** the following page:
Reset Microsoft Account Password: https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx

Thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you,
***** *****