My wife set up her computer and forgot her password. Her…

Customer Question
My wife set up...

My wife set up her computer and forgot her password. Her account is under***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

HP laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your HP?

She has lost all of her paperwork and I cant get into the computer to find that information

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

None, she has turned the computer on in over six month because she forgot the password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

That is it, thank you

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the operating system of the computer, is it a Windows 10/8/7?

I don’t have that information

Do you have the computer with you now?