I cant find the ssid info on my telus modem. Telus // I have…

Customer Question
I cant find the...

I cant find the ssid info on my telus modem.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Telus //

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I have tried to look for the ssid sticker wich is no longer on the modem.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes I need to know wich wi fi speed to use for a Nintendo wii.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/1/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 2 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to Just Answer.

Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 2 months ago

Do you have any windows computer connected to your router's WiFi?

Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 2 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I will be the technician working with you today.

May I ask for the brand and model name of your Telus modem?

If you would like remote support, select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support, you may ignore the prompt.

telus t3200m
hello anyone there ?

There is a label on the side of that modem that will show you your network name and password. Did you find that?