I had to change phones temporarily and I don't know my

Customer Question
I had to change...

I had to change phones temporarily and I don't know my password ***** google to enter it into my phone. It' s really been a pain. I need to retrieve all my email contacts.

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

I had my contacts on this phone but, in a state of "know it all" , I reset my phone. so it has been a couple of days

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

The reset is why I lost my contacts and since this in a government phone for temporary use.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of I was able to get on my google once but I think because I tried so many times, it won't let me in now.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/1/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Have you already tried to change your Google password ***** the "Forgot my password" tool?

have not been successful. I had to set up this account and it's not the one I want to keeep

What happened when you tried to reset your password?

no. I just want to my password ********@******.***. I can answer the security questions once i can get to them