Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Andy, Computer Consultant

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
Have been asked to go to Chrome web store to find my
John, System/Network administrator
have been asked to go to Chrome web store to find my password ***** outlook but stuck … read more
I am trying to use a Skype account and incur nothing but
Josh, It Support Specialist
I am trying to use a Skype account and incur nothing but roadblocks … read more
I have a mac and my skype is not working. what should I do
RPI Solutions
RPI Solutions, Technician, Developer
I have a mac and my skype is not working. what should I do? I have been hours trying various fixes and nothing seems to work.… read more
Nothing - I'm trying to make a skype call to one of my skype
Jeffrey B
Jeffrey B, ICT Support 1/2/3/ Line
nothing - I'm trying to make a skype call to one of my skype to go numbers because when I call skype to go from landline or cell phone the line is very staticy and I can't hear properly I don't seem t… read more
Nothings going on with my computer. It's the Roku. I've
Tim McKee
Tim McKee, HND
Nothings going on with my computer. It's the Roku. I've already explained my problem many times, but you seem to not know what I'm taking about. Here is the best detailed explanation I can give. One d… read more
Nothing with my computer but trying to connect my Echo Dot
Suhasini Velu
Suhasini Velu, Bachelor of Engineering
Nothing with my computer but trying to connect my Echo Dot to it but it doesn't seem to find the WiFi. Do I need to download an Amazon App to do this? … read more
Nothing is wrong with my computer'.The problem is with
Kamil Anwar, IT Consultant / Systems Engineer
Nothing is wrong with my computer'.The problem is with SKYPE. I have a new computer and for the last one week I have tried to access my SKYPE ACCOUNT>balu11281, without success.I am 90 years old an… read more
I am trying to install Skype on my Nokia E71 and find it imposible
Steve
Steve, Bachelor's Degree
I am trying to install Skype on my Nokia E71 and find it imposible although a version of Skype seems to be preinstalled. ( under Quick links on the phone) There are no plausible answers at Three's web… read more
Nothing is going on with my computer. I have been trying for
Cory
Cory, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
Nothing is going on with my computer. I have been trying for several weeks, multiple times to set up an online account with Credit One Bank and I get the same info every time: The user name or passwor… read more
hello i have been having problems with my hotmail for several
Frederick S., Computer Specialist
hello i have been having problems with my hotmail for several days. My email address [email protected] Nothing seems to be working. Thank You Jawn Marques… read more
I can't find the skype icon on my computer and a friend in
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
I can't find the skype icon on my computer and a friend in Belgium is going to be skyping me soon. What happened to my account my account. I am shewolf3 … read more
how can i find out where people go on my computer and ...
John D
John D, Bachelor Degree in Engineering
how can i find out where people go on my computer and how do i get my last history sites back… read more
where do I go to find in my computer a folder in which video
Hans Uebelhoer
Hans Uebelhoer, Technical Support Manager
where do I go to find in my computer a folder in which video files that I have accessed in Youtube are stored. When in Nero 12 Recode I input on line video's , Nero finds these. I would like to delete… read more
Nothing is going on with my computer. My problem is with
John Castle
John Castle, BSC in Computing Network Management and Design
Nothing is going on with my computer. My problem is with PAYPAL. It's giving me an error when I try to use it … read more
I am having trouble using my skype. I haven't use it for
John, System/Network administrator
I am having trouble using my skype. I haven't use it for awhile, and it doesn't seem to be going through. I know nothing about comupters Linda … read more
Alexa currently red. Seem to have lost connection to wifi?
Russell H., Computer Technology Consultant
Alexa currently red. Seem to have lost connection to wifi? … read more
I CANT FIND MY WIFI PASSWORD. HUAWEI. NOTHING DONT KNOW
Vishnu Babu
Vishnu Babu, Engineer - Information Technology
I CANT FIND MY WIFI PASSWORD JA: Who makes your router? Customer: HUAWEI JA: What have you tried so far? Customer: NOTHING DONT KNOW WHERE TO GO JA: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know b… read more
Nothing is going on with my computer, I am wanting to find
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, University IT Manager
Nothing is going on with my computer, I am wanting to find out about phone calls I have been receiving from Microsoft stating my computer is at rish. I should not make any online transactions. I could… read more