Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

YourITguy18
YourITguy18
YourITguy18, Computer Hardware Engineer

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
When opening my Office 2003, I get the following message
Qin Xia
Qin Xia, Master's Degree
When opening my Office 2003, I get the following message: The data file, "personal folder" did not close properly. The file is being checked for problems. This has never happened before. What do I do … read more
i have a HP laptop 2 years old with an older outlook Version
Erik B.
Erik B., Network Engineer
i have a HP laptop 2 years old with an older outlook Version i tried to install my outlook 2003 version but i can't get to start/run worked fine on XP, help Thanks Alex [email protected]… read more
My Outlook keeps saying it did not close properly, checks the
bineesh
bineesh, System Support Engineer
My Outlook keeps saying it did not close properly, checks the file, the page opens but the file still wont open, and Cont-Alt-Del says it's not responding. Closing down and restarting doesnt help -- t… read more
cant open outlook, starts to open then says encounter a problem
Erik B.
Erik B., Network Engineer
can't open outlook, starts to open then says encounter a problem didn't close properly and then shuts down… read more
Can't correctly remember my outlook address. A very time
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Associate of Science in Social Sciences
can't correctly remember my outlook address JA: When did you last update Outlook? Customer: a very long time ago. JA: What have you tried so far with your Outlook? Customer: tried what i think might b… read more
In Outlook an error message occurs and I cannot open Outlook
s4sys
s4sys, B.Tech in Computer Science Engineer
In Outlook an error message occurs and I cannot open Outlook - a data file did not close properly the last time it was used and is being checked for problems......... I uninstalled outlook and reinsta… read more
After opening OUtlook 2003, I cannot close it. It runs in the
Bryan, IT Consultant
After opening OUtlook 2003, I cannot close it. It runs in the background, it doesn't appears in "task master" so I can't stop it there, and finally the icon in the start area of the task bar does NOT … read more
I have messed up trying to get Outlook 2010 to retrieve and
RPI Solutions
RPI Solutions, Technician, Developer
I have messed up trying to get Outlook 2010 to retrieve and use my Outlook 2003 PST files. Now I can't open Outlook and get the following message: "Can't open your default e-mail folders. the informat… read more
Getting error message xxx.pst is not a personal folders file”
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer
Getting error message “xxx.pst is not a personal folders file” the size of my file is 2.5 GB I was on outlook 2003 with windows xp solid state HD crashed 7/31/09, recovered the .pst now I get this err… read more
XP--- gmail... outlook express 6... office 2003 starting
CyberWerx
CyberWerx, IT Solutions Architect
XP--- gmail... outlook express 6... office 2003 starting Wednesday opening OE I began receiving a constant prompt for user name and password XXXXX everything is as it has always been. tried the online… read more
I tried opening outlook 2003 ang get the following error message
John, Software Engineer
I tried opening outlook 2003 ang get the following error message " Cannot start Miccrosoft Outlook. Unable to open the Outlook Window. The set of folders could not be opened. The server is unavailable… read more
I need to open docx files in Office 2003. I have tried to
Jerry Hannell
Jerry Hannell, Bachelor's Degree
I need to open docx files in Office 2003. I have tried to download the compatibility pack, but am told that a version of the program is already installed on my computer. I cannot find it in my program… read more
Good Morning, I have office 2003, getting Outlook error can
Pradeep
Pradeep, Software Developer
Good Morning, I have office 2003, getting Outlook error can not open files/server, reinstalled office 2003, no luck… read more
I tried to reset my password & come to find out apparently
TechExpert
TechExpert, IT Analyst
I tried to reset my password & come to find out apparently I didn't put it in correctly - can't figure out what I did wrong....I want my hotmail account [email protected] I can tell you who some of … read more
Microsoft office outlook 2003 unable to download mail ...
bytestream
bytestream, computing consultant
Microsoft office outlook has encounted a problem and needs to close. Restart Microsoft outlook. Version 2003, Unable to receive mail,sends the same message. Resart brings you back to the same message.… read more
when i try to open Outlook Express it crashes with the following
Justin
Justin, Network Administrator
when i try to open Outlook Express it crashes with the following notice "a date file did not close properly the last time it was used and is being checked for problems. Performance might be affected w… read more
I cannot get into Microsoft Outlook 2003. My computer was
Robert M., Bachelor's Degree
I cannot get into Microsoft Outlook 2003. My computer was freezing so I closed tried to close all programs. I thought I had closed Outlook as the window had disappeared. Imeediately after, I turned of… read more
Good morning. I tried to upload 9.6 with my 9.5 personal
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Good morning. I tried to upload 9.6 with my 9.5 personal folder but it did not upload correctly. Now I can't run 9.5 either even after I do a system recover. What do I do next… read more