Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
I cannot print from my iPad or iPhone so need to use an
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Senior IT Support Specialist
I cannot print from my iPad or iPhone so need to use an outside printer. I bought a Sandisk iXpand flash drive to load files I want to print..I'd like to take attachments from my 3mail and print. How … read more
I was working on a flash drive and saved work to the flash.
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
I was working on a flash drive and saved work to the flash. I lost the flash and want to know if I can get the work from the computer I was working on?… read more
I have a flash drive that I work off of and I want to save ...
John D
John D, Bachelor Degree in Engineering
I have a flash drive that I work off of and I want to save the data on the flash drive but, I need to transfer this file to an off line computer… read more
I have tried to open the secure portion of an encrypted flash
David L
David L, Bachelor's Degree
I have tried to open the secure portion of an encrypted flash drive. Two different brands, and it fails. The flash drive tech advised that it is a "Vista" problem??? Help… read more
Sirs Why cant I use my Magicjack with the ( Texas Diamond
David L
David L, Bachelor's Degree
Sirs: Why can't I use my Magicjack with the ( Texas Diamond Talk brand ) international phone card? Their local Houston numbers are: XXX-XXX-XXXX and XXX-XXX-XXXX. Thank you, Stu Wade tel: XXX-XXX-XXXX… read more
will windows os 7 work with a sandisk 2.0, 32gb flash drive
lifesaver, Computer Software Engineer
will windows os 7 work with a sandisk 2.0, 32gb flash drive or will flash drives need upgrades for windows 7?… read more
I need to download photos onto a flash drive from my ET2230IUT,
Satchi
Satchi, Bachelor's Degree
I need to download photos onto a flash drive from my ET2230IUT, but can't figure out how--when I to to burn, it says insert CD and I don't want to use a co. Help! Don… read more
I need to boot from the USB Flash Drive to reinstall windows
Robert M., Bachelor's Degree
I need to boot from the USB Flash Drive to reinstall windows but cannot get the new HP 19 All in One PC with windows 10 loaded.to boot from the USB. Can you help.… read more
I moved from Texas to Arizona and I need to change my number.
Molinari
Molinari, Professional Tech Expert
I moved from Texas to Arizona and I need to change my number. Tell me how to the closest prefix. My zip code is 85541… read more
I want to learn how to make a phone call from my laptoep.
ChrisC
ChrisC, PC Technician
I want to learn how to make a phone call from my laptoep … read more
Help. I run a very successful website. I need to learn about
ChrisC
ChrisC, PC Technician
Help. I run a very successful website. I need to learn about Google Adsense so I can get the most out of ad placement. Also potential clients want quotes on how much I would charge for ads on my site.… read more
Its brand new. I want to work from home and have to use
Cris
Cris, tech support specialist
its brand new. I want to work from home and have to use internet explorer. I need https://sera.medstar.net........to get to this, I need Java.....I cannot download java......I don … read more
I blocked my brand new 5s apple I-phone. the touch id need a
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
Good Day I blocked my brand new 5s apple I-phone. the touch id need a passcode and I cant find or now how to reset the passcode. I got the apple ID… read more
I need a free flash player that is compatible with my computer.
Satchi
Satchi, Bachelor's Degree
I need a free flash player that is compatible with my computer. The Newest version of Adobe dosen't work on my brand new Acer lap top. It causes my computer screen to flash while I'm trying to watch v… read more
I need to export the files for Mozilla Thunderbird to a new
lifesaver, Computer Software Engineer
I need to export the files for Mozilla Thunderbird from a U3 flash drive to a new U3 flash drive, how can I do this… read more
I copied some photo images from a Mac to an Omnitech flash
I copied some photo images from a Mac to an Omnitech flash drive. This worked fine. However, when I plug the flash drive into my Toshiba PC, only some of the older images can be opened. All the images… read more
I need to transfer a video from my flash drive to a DVD. My
Matt Johnson
Matt Johnson, BS - Information Technology
Hello, my name is***** need to transfer a video from my flash drive to a DVD. My computer only has a connection for a flash drive, and no DVR or CD. I have a video for a game agent to use to show manu… read more
I am not sure; I need to learn if repeated phone contacts
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Associate of Science in Social Sciences
I am not sure; I need to learn if repeated phone contacts from "Microsof technicians are really what they pretend to be. … read more