Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Moses C
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
My asus notebook is stuck. The power and disk light are on.
Dan, IT/Broadcast Engineer
My asus notebook is stuck. The power and disk light are on. But the keyboard is unreponsive . Just prior to this, pressing the keys gave odd results, and there was a message "unable to complete window… read more
I have an HP Pavilion dv6815nr entertainment notebook PC that will not turn on. I push the
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer
I have an HP Pavilion dv6815nr entertainment notebook PC that will not turn on. I push the power button and the buttons light up and then go right back off. It does the same thing if I try to turn it … read more
I have asus q524u and power button is stuck and need
John Holland
John Holland, Bachelor's Degree
I have asus q524u and power button is stuck and need replaement … read more
When you push the power button nothing happens but if you unplug
Paul
Paul, High School or GED
When you push the power button nothing happens but if you unplug the power cord and push the power button the green light on the motherboard and on the back of the pc blinks also the cpu fan will spin… read more
there, Asus Notebook is stuck on ASus page with dots going
Richard, IT Manager
Hi there, Asus Notebook is stuck on ASus page with dots going round and round. I have gone into the BIOS screen to reduce to Win7. did not work. i have gone back in and reset to Win8.x. did not work. … read more
Which power supply adapter do I need Asus notebook PC
Greg A.
Greg A., Bachelor's Degree
Which power supply adapter do I need for an Asus notebook PC model E402M and where can I purchase it?… read more
I have a Gateway Model 310 PC. It will not power up. I pushed
Quick Computer Fix
Quick Computer Fix, Bachelor's Degree
I have a Gateway Model 310 PC. It will not power up. I pushed the re-set button and checked the power cord. The motherboard has a small light that flashes when the cord is plugged in. Any suggestions?… read more
Im stuck. I must have pushed the wrong button or forgot my
Daniel, Bachelor's Degree
I'm stuck. I must have pushed the wrong button or forgot my answer to the secret question (Reset your password). I tried & tried to reset it.… read more
The power button on my Toshiba Sayellite laptop is stuck.
Tim W.
Tim W., Computer Support Specialist
The power button on my Toshiba Sayellite laptop is stuck. The laptop is off and I can't turn it back on. HELP!!… read more
My viewsonic monitr will go on momentarily when push power
James, Network & System Administrator
My viewsonic monitr will go on momentarily when push power button and then go blank. Each time i push the power button the screen comes on momentarily and then goes dark. I am not losing power and the… read more
Computer will not start when power button is pushed.
R.J. Poirier
R.J. Poirier, Information Systems Specialist
Computer will not boot when power is on and the power button is pushed. The light on the power button does not light.… read more
Hi, I have a Dell Inspiron 1525 notebook that will not power
Satchi
Satchi, Bachelor's Degree
Hi, I have a Dell Inspiron 1525 notebook that will not power on. When I push the power button, I have some noises and the audio keys in the upper right hand corner light up, but then nothing. Could yo… read more
ASUS M268-AM Plus motherboard New build from kit (Tiger Direct) Pushed
Leon Russell
Leon Russell, ITS Technician
ASUS M268-AM Plus motherboard New build from kit (Tiger Direct) Pushed power button. Powers up for 3 seconds and shuts down. Any thoughts?… read more
My asus x200CA notebook is stuck on Aptio setup and wont
IT Miro, Studying for Masters Degree in IT
my asus x200CA notebook is stuck on Aptio setup and wont cant escape. no matter what i enter, it cycles back to the start of Aptio setup and asks for my password. I enter it but it still wont change f… read more
push power button, fans come on, nothing else, can turn fans
Shefin, Technical Support Executive
push power button, fans come on, nothing else, can turn fans off by power button, light in power button does not come on… read more
My ASUS notebook appears to be stuck in some sort of loop. I
Dr. Bell
Dr. Bell, Computer Specialist
My ASUS notebook appears to be stuck in some sort of loop. I have spent the last 2 days trying to fix it but nothing has worked. The whole thing froze a few days ago so I proceeded to turn it off, whe… read more
My computer will not stay on when I push the power button.
Daniel, tech support specialist
My computer will not stay on when I push the power button. It comes up for a second and then goes right back off. What should I do?… read more
My Asus X200CA notebook is stuck on aptio set=up utility and
my Asus X200CA notebook is stuck on aptio set=up utility and i cant escape. I am not real tech knowledgable so try and keep it simple… read more