Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Andy, Computer Consultant

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
I have a I phone 6S and I can't sign in to Skype a. It is a
Richard, IT Manager
I have a I phone 6S and I can't sign in to Skype a … read more
Ive been on the phone for over an hour now waiting to
Ryan B.
Ryan B., Desktop Support Technician
I've been on the phone for over an hour now waiting to talk to a tek. My computer crashed a couple of days ago and I have it up and running now and want to get my Norton back on. How do I get a"Priori… read more
Beginning yesterday, I have been on the phone with HP Support,
Bryan, IT Consultant
Beginning yesterday, I have been on the phone with HP Support, Windows Support, Apple Support and today, 4 hours with Quickbook Support. I could not download updates to iTunes. I got an error message … read more
Call me on my phone: ****. I want to talk to you PLEASE!!! I
Robert M., Bachelor's Degree
Call me on my phone: ****. I want to talk to you PLEASE!!! … read more
I was scammed and I need to talk to an apple rep about
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, tech support specialist
I was scammed and I need to talk to an apple rep about getting my password ***** I recived a message that my password ***** been changed; however the new one that I used will not work. The old one doe… read more
Please i am trying to port over my phone # XXXXX strait talk
Hans Uebelhoer
Hans Uebelhoer, Technical Support Manager
Please i am trying to port over my phone # XXXXX strait talk to my new verizon phone an it has frozen up both phones and i cant use any of my phones please help and i hve not been able to get ahold of… read more
I need to talk to a technical support person, NOW! I have
Michelle
Michelle, Manager operations
I need to talk to a technical support person, NOW! I have worked through a number of web pages and nowhere do you give me a phone number. I have a brand new 8610 printer and I am going to take it back… read more
I have been talking to a friend in australia on Skype for
Networke_Helper
Networke_Helper, Bachelor's Degree
Hi, I have been talking to a friend in australia on Skype for years but since February, despite hours on the phone, we can't get it to work again. he has a "renderer" problem. At one point i could see… read more
HI I am having trouble with the phone reception lately. I have
James Dwyer
James Dwyer, Senior Technical Advisor/Owner
HI I am having trouble with the phone reception lately. I have spent hours on line with the reps and they do not help me. I am psyched to see you exist, I just hope it is not more runaround and you ca… read more
Talking to. he said to click the remote support button. I am
Harry, tech support specialist
talking to ken. he said to click the remote support button … read more
Skype customer tech support please. Help! I open my account
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Associate of Science in Social Sciences
I open my account wiith Skype. But can‘t even connect n talk with friends abroad. So I want to close it n text msg to u to close. Bbut it continously charge monthly fee into my credit card even though i have already disable it. … read more
I just spent over an hour on the phone with Dell support for
Ansh P.
Ansh P., System Analyst
I just spent over an hour on the phone with Dell support for my 1501 laptop. It gets to the welcome screen and stops. I also get the "the battery cannot be identified" message before the welcome scree… read more
I need your assistance in turning off my talk back as this
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Senior IT Support Specialist
Good evening. I need your assistance in turning off my talk back as this voice has taken over my phone. I would prefer to talk over the phone on(###) ###-####as I have held the volume buttons for more… read more
Im a technical support rep for a small company and I am trying
w.olson
w.olson, Systems Administrator
I'm a technical support rep for a small company and I am trying to find a manual for a Samsung Officeserv 7100 phone system or find out which rj-45 port on the phone system the MOH plugs into and (if … read more
Hi, i cant get any emails from xbox support, i talk with reps
Ansh P.
Ansh P., System Analyst
Hi, i cant get any emails from xbox support, i talk with rep's and they send emails and i dont get them, can you tell me why, even during phone calls the rep cant tell me why im not getting the emails… read more
I need to talk to a rep. I've been trying for over a week to
John Castle
John Castle, BSC in Computing Network Management and Design
I need to talk to a rep. I've been trying for over a week to get into my mobile ea fifa app … read more
I am having issues getting the VENMO application, could you
Ameen Khan
i am having issues getting the VENMO application, could you please call me? … read more
I spent over two hours with Chase support trying to log on.
Richard, IT Manager
I spent over two hours with Chase support trying to log on. All my other Google Chrome access was fine except Chase. I entered my id and password ***** it just stared back after clicking "logon". No e… read more