Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Richard, Computer Specialist

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
windows explorer has stopped working. Computer is in cycle
Nick H.
Nick H., Desktop Support Engineer
windows explorer has stopped working. Computer is in cycle of checking problem and stopped working windows. Can't access start button… read more
can I eliminate explorer 9 beta My computer hasnt worked
Bryan, IT Consultant
can I eliminate explorer 9 beta? My computer hasn't worked right since I inadvertently downloaded the program… read more
When I search for a file in Windows explorer, sometimes it works and shows the file but ke
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
When I search for a file in Windows explorer, sometimes it works and shows the file but keeps running (non-stop) and that would be the only search for the day. If I want to do more searches (search fo… read more
need help, the internet explorer stops working half the time
Thomas
Thomas, IT Specialist
need help, the internet explorer stops working half the time and my programs don't respond the internet stops and restart alot… read more
I have MS Office XP on my computer. I have many programs but
Bachi
Bachi, Software Engg
I have MS Office XP on my computer. I have many programs but no Power Point. I need it desperately to work on an existing PP presentation (made by a co-worker) I donwloaded free trial but can't edit. … read more
On our laptop the computer stopped working and says Windows
On our laptop the computer stopped working and says Windows Internet Explorer 8 has stopped working properly. It says to go online to the Microsoft Corporation website for the KB article which I canno… read more
My computer says Internet Explorer has stopped working. a
Networke_Helper
Networke_Helper, Bachelor's Degree
My computer says: Internet Explorer has stopped working. a problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available. It also runs … read more
I am supposed to be getting some work done on eliminating
Pete, Senior Engineer
I am supposed to be getting some work done on eliminating files and need to know the status of this effort. Thanks Eric … read more
My laptop internet explorer 11 stopped working. I turned explorer
Kamil Anwar, IT Consultant / Systems Engineer
My laptop internet explorer 11 stopped working. I turned explorer off and on and restarted and still. It keeps saying that this page can't be diaplayed. I click on fix connections problem. It says pro… read more
Second opinion] I am supposed to be getting some work done
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Second opinion] I am supposed to be getting some work done on eliminating files and need to know the status of this effort. Thanks Eric… read more
I just replaced a word file with another file and desperately
LeGin
LeGin, Unit Manager
I just replaced a word file with another file and desperately need to get the original file back.… read more
I had a drw-1000 and it stopped working before I could finalize
The A+ PCTech
The A+ PCTech, Ticket To Work Program
I had a drw-1000 and it stopped working before I could finalize the disc. Can I still get it finalized somehow or have the info taken off it somehow… read more
explorer 8 has stopped working in win 7. Reset dooesnt repair
Jamie Lee
Jamie Lee, Computer Repair Consultant/ Breakfix Tec
explorer 8 has stopped working in win 7. Reset dooesn't repair it. What can i do to revive it… read more
my Explorer stop to work very often. the Explorer will only
ChrisC
ChrisC, PC Technician
my Explorer stop to work very often. the Explorer will only work Again after restart (not the Explorer) but the PC… read more
My windows explorer (internet explorer) stops working frequently
Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Associate Degree
My windows explorer (internet explorer) stops working frequently which is interrupting my online courses I am trying to complete. Can you help me or do I need to find a computer guru? Thanks. XXXXX… read more
Pop ups internet explorer has stopped working. H p. Just
Josh, It Support Specialist
just want to stop the internet explorer has stopped working popups… read more
Win 10 creators will not allow me to associate office files
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Science and Engineering
Win 10 creators will not allow me to associate office files with office 2010. When I click on a file in explorer it want to install office 385 … read more