Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Andy, Computer Consultant

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
Blocked by you. Why? I get no text to open it up. Hassle! Hp
Dustin, Support Technician
blocked by you. Why? I get no text to open it up. Hassle! … read more
I need to get back texts. Texts only go back to 3/15.
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Bachelor's Degree
I need to get back texts. Texts only go back to 3/15 … read more
Hi, I have lines going from left to right at the end of text.
tekbabe
tekbabe, Technical Support Coordinator
Hi, I have lines going from left to right at the end of text. the lines do fade the further away they are from the text. they simulate a "speed whoosh" if u like.… read more
I currently have Windows Vista and downloaded Windows 7 upgrade.
Molinari
Molinari, Professional Tech Expert
I currently have Windows Vista and downloaded Windows 7 upgrade. It says to update drivers and when I go to Windows Update it wants to update Vista. How do I complete the process to have Windows 7 and… read more
HOW DO I CHANGE THE COLOR OF ACTIVE WINDOWS WINDOW TEXT MESSAGE
sandy
sandy, Technical Specialist
HOW DO I CHANGE THE COLOR OF ACTIVE WINDOWS WINDOW TEXT MESSAGE TEXT AND CHANGE TO WINDOWS CLASSIC WINDOWS STANDARD.… read more
I bought the new turbotax basic and it says it only works
Ugo A
Ugo A, BA/BS
I bought the new turbotax basic and it says it only works with Windows 7 and I have windows vista Is it going to install or not? … read more
On my iPad, when I've typed a text and I leave it and go
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Owner
On my iPad, when I've typed a long text and I leave it and go somewhere else for a moment, when I go back yo finish the text I was writing, it is no longer there. Is there a way to get it back? … read more
When I go into Windows Explorer it keeps kicking me out saying
Erik B.
Erik B., Network Engineer
When I go into Windows Explorer it keeps kicking me out saying it has encountered a problem and must close… read more
Type Your Question HDear Sir,I am on Windows XP professional
Jerry Hannell
Jerry Hannell, Bachelor's Degree
Dear Sir, I am on Windows XP professional 2003 Word. I have trouble with forms and especially if I go to add help text, which is under options on the forms toolbar. I cannot get it to work correctly. … read more
I have a file that needs to go into the c:\windows\SysWOW64
Andrew Harris
Andrew Harris, Consultant
i have a file that needs to go into the c:\windows\SysWOW64 folder and it says i don't have permission to put the file there. I am admin. … read more
There are certain sites i go to in internet explore that
Cody
Cody, Computer Science
there are certain sites i go to in internet explore that when i go there it says windows has stopped workin like for instance Blue mountain cars… read more
IM TRYING TO UNBLOCK MY WINDOW LIVES MESSENGER ACCOUNT. AND
R.J. Poirier
R.J. Poirier, Information Systems Specialist
IM TRYING TO UNBLOCK MY WINDOW LIVES MESSENGER ACCOUNT. AND THEY KEEP TELLING ME THAT THEY ARE GOING TO TEXT ME A VERICATION CODE TO MY CELL PHONE TO VERIFY MY ACCOUNT. BUT I DID IT OVER AND OVER. AND… read more
Is there currently a scam going on with a Zeus virus? I go
John, System/Network administrator
Is there currently a scam going on with a Zeus virus? I go 2bksecurityerror.tk says contact windows customer support at 1800-***-***-**** and give code B2957E. Scam? … read more
I cant go into standby and get a message saying Windows
Carl Poersch
Carl Poersch, Sr. Network Engineer
I can't go into 'standby' and get a message saying "Windows cannot go on standby because MS Office documents or application components are being accessed from the network". I have closed everything do… read more
My computer says that someone else has activated my windows
Josh Willis
Josh Willis, Systems Administrator
My computer says that someone else has activated my windows and it locks me out of windows, I have windows 7, I can go to the bottom left and click the windows log and get into programs, that is how I… read more
When going on windows live mail, a box comes up saying that
James K., Managing Director
When going on windows live mail, a box comes up saying that we have to sign in. I did this using the e-mail address and password, as it keeps telling me that they are incorrect. I called Century Link … read more
When writing text in a cell how do you move underneath that ...
Ed Johnson
Ed Johnson, Senior HR Consultant and Business Devlpm
When writing text in a cell how do you move underneath that text without going to a new cell… read more
when i go to open office.org3 click text document click
Collin
Collin, MIS Specialist
when i go to open office.org3 click text document click recent documents up comes a list of all documents in open office click on a document many show heading only click on the document up comes pps. … read more