Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Richard, Computer Specialist

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
I have Microsoft Silverlight enabled but a program I need to
lifesaver, Computer Software Engineer
I have Microsoft Silverlight enabled but a program I need to use keeps telling me I do not. How do I fix this problem?… read more
I need to download microsoft word & office online, but have no disc. E
Michael L Top Notch Computer Expert
Michael L Top Notch Computer Expert, Maintenance Specialist/Tech III
how to get microsoft word on my computer without the disk… read more
Netflix is now requiring me to use Microsoft Silverlight to
Bernie
Bernie, Computer Support Specialist
Netflix is now requiring me to use Microsoft Silverlight to watch streaming videos. I have tried to download Silverlight several times, but it always ends with "installation failed" with no explanatio… read more
On the NICCPS website, I download a CE course (on the NICCP
Jess
Jess, Bachelor's Degree
On the NICCPS website, I download a CE course (on the NICCP Video player) that requires Silverlight, which I have. It appears that the download takes place, but then when I hit "play", it buffers and … read more
I removed a corrupted Microsoft Windows Installer Program to
Pradeep
Pradeep, Software Developer
I removed a corrupted Microsoft Windows Installer Program to rescue my computer during my online college course at the time preparation for final exams. I also had to remove a corrupt printer driver. … read more
how do i install or download microsoft-silverlight for my samsung
Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, tech support specialist
how do i install or download microsoft-silverlight for my samsung galaxy Tablet 3? I just bought it 2 days ago ton use for my nursing exam preparation and the system demanded dowload Microsoft Silverl… read more
I am taking a photoshop course online and cannot download the
Nick H.
Nick H., Desktop Support Engineer
I am taking a photoshop course online and cannot download the required pictures from the course the suggestion is that I ensure pop up blocker is off. I don't seem to be able to see if the blocker is … read more
in order to access Netflix I had to download Microsoft Silverlight.
Proggy
Proggy, Programmer
in order to access Netflix I had to download Microsoft Silverlight. I downloaded Silverlight; however, I still can't access Neftlix. I've checked and verified Microsoft Silverlight has been downloaded… read more
I just bought a microsoft windows program online and need to
Dan, IT/Broadcast Engineer
I just bought a microsoft windows program online and need to download it in my computer. how do I do that? … read more
I am having difficulty downloading Silverlight. The computer
Bernie
Bernie, Computer Support Specialist
I am having difficulty downloading Silverlight. The computer downloads the program and says it's installed but then when I try to pull it up on the computer, all I get is the license agreement and pri… read more
I purchased a microsoft office program and cannot seem to download
Matt, IT Support/Administrator
I purchased a microsoft office program and cannot seem to download it. customer #cnl832573676… read more
I need to take a course from AHA online and I don't seem to
Erik B.
Erik B., Network Engineer
I need to take a course from AHA online and I don't seem to have what it requires on my computer...how do I fix this?… read more
I have a Microsoft Office Pro 2007 disk which I need to install
Jerry Hannell
Jerry Hannell, Bachelor's Degree
I have a Microsoft Office Pro 2007 disk which I need to install to work on a college computer course that requires the 2007 edition. Because I have teens that mess up computers all the time, the licen… read more
when i try to print irs forms my computer tells me microsoft
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
when i try to print irs forms my computer tells me microsoft silverlights is required but when i download the program it says it is alreadr installed. How do i fix it?… read more
I download Netflix on my computer, but i cant watch anythin
Adam Mohr
Adam Mohr, Technology Development Manager
I download Netflix on my computer, but i can't watch anything unless i have silverlight microsoft.… read more
A microsoft update for Microsoft Silverlight will download
Tom K
Tom K, Assistant Information Systems Manager
A microsoft update for Microsoft Silverlight will download but not install. I had a similar problem with a .NET Framework update so I uninstalled all of the .NET Framework software from my pc using th… read more
I HAVE AN E-FAX MESSENGER SERVICE ONLINE . AND I SEEM TO ...
Fortuna Augusta
Fortuna Augusta, -
I HAVE AN E-FAX MESSENGER SERVICE ONLINE . AND I SEEM TO HAVE LOST MY PAST FILES RE: VIEWING PAST SENT FAXES. I HAVE BEEN IN TOUCH WITH THE TECH SUPPORT AT E-FAX MESSENGER , & THEY ARE CONFUSED , BECA… read more
I have a higher end ASUS laptop. Whenever I access an online
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Associate's Degree
I have a higher end ASUS laptop. Whenever I access an online course or download content it starts to overheat. The dust was blown out and seller claims it is fine, but it happens everytime I am taking… read more