Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
For about a year Ive been using Microsoft Works Word processor
Amit - The Real Computer Expert
Amit - The Real Computer Expert, Master of Philosophy
For about a year I've been using Microsoft Works Word processor to create documents from scratch. No problem there. However, whenever I try to copy and paste to the clipboard from another source, I ge… read more
Been happily using Word 2007 for a couple of years now. Suddenly
Josh, Associate Degree
Been happily using Word 2007 for a couple of years now. Suddenly though in last couple of days when I try to open a document I am getting box opening headed File Conversion - $MailMerge.dot. Ichoose W… read more
I have just been using gmail for the last couple of months
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
I have just been using gmail for the last couple of months and have lost messages from my inbox twice. First time 2 emails completely disappeared...yesterday my whole inbox of 29 emails is gone....the… read more
Microsoft Word How to add a checkmark box to my document
Rojus Alappat
Rojus Alappat, High School or GED
Microsoft Word: How to add a 'checkmark' box to my document? I've been using Microsoft Works for years and my...how I hate change...so now that Word is what everyone uses...thats what I'm working off … read more
Hi! My husband bought a dv9000 entertainment pc (its been
Anthony Brewster
Anthony Brewster, I.T.
Hi! My husband bought a dv9000 entertainment pc (it's been a while) didn't use it for a couple of years and can't remember his password. He took it to his computer guy in town who said there is anythi… read more
I have been using Elements 9 for a couple of years and just
Hunter Owens
Hunter Owens, Computer Specialist
I have been using Elements 9 for a couple of years and just purchased Elements 10. Should I uninstall 9 before installing 10? Will I lose anything important? I hate to have two large programs on my co… read more
Ive been using Microsoft Office XP 2002 for the last six years
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer
I've been using Microsoft Office XP 2002 for the last six years on my old computer. About once a year it checked whether I have a legitimate copy. That computer bit the dust. I dug out my CD for Offic… read more
It keeps telling me is not my email address. If not, I've
Pete, Senior Engineer
It keeps telling me***@******.*** is not my email address. If not, I've sure used it a lot for the last couple years! … read more
I have been using Microsoft Word 2007 for about 3 years and
Jerry Hannell
Jerry Hannell, Bachelor's Degree
I have been using Microsoft Word 2007 for about 3 years and 2 days ago when I go to open any saved Word document, I now get the following: The command cannot be performed because a dialogue bow is ope… read more
Need to change password. HP computer. I have no clue - this
Jeffrey B
Jeffrey B, ICT Support 1/2/3/ Line
I have no clue - this was my deceased husbands. I've been using it for 3 years … read more
Ive been using Windows Live 2011 for a couple of months and
Vcomputer
Vcomputer, Bachelor's Degree
I've been using Windows Live 2011 for a couple of months and everything was working fine until last night when using e-mail my wife did something that caused all (12 or so) of the customized storage f… read more
Ive been using Thunderbird for my email program for the last
Ryan B.
Ryan B., Desktop Support Technician
I've been using Thunderbird for my email program for the last five years without a problem. For the last month I haven't received any emails in my inbox, which I found to be quite disturbing. While do… read more
I use Microsoft Expression Web to create and manage my our
Wiz of All
Wiz of All, Bachelor's Degree
I use Microsoft Expression Web to create and manage my our websites. Everything has been just fine, I've been running the sites for years. Recently most of the format functions won't work. Here is a t… read more
I've been using Pandora premium for a couple of years
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Senior IT Support Specialist
I've been using Pandora premium for a couple of years without a hitch. Last night we had some bad lightning,a power surge and my wifi fried. Put a new one in today, I'm connected to the internet, and … read more
Ive been using MS Expressions Web 2 for a couple years. Ive
joytinu
joytinu, Bachelor's Degree
I've been using MS Expressions Web 2 for a couple years. I've been trying to add a page to a site but i get an error message. It says i can't make a page from my dynamic web template because the templ… read more
Ive been using Trend Micro Systems for a couple of years w/o
magtech
magtech, IT Consulting - Owner
I've been using Trend Micro Systems for a couple of years w/o difficulty, and all of a sudden, it stopped preventing us from going to inappropriate websites. I've tried the obvious solutions, w/o succ… read more
I've been using Microsoft Word 2010 for years and today I
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Technician
I've been using Microsoft Word 2010 for years and today I can't open any of my many documents! Help! … read more
Paquin and I've used your skype couple of years but not too
Jerry Hannell
Jerry Hannell, Bachelor's Degree
Hello my name Is***** and I've used your skype for a couple of years but not too often. Now I'm trying to use it again and I'm having no luck, could I please talk o someone? my phone number is(###) ##… read more