Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Sudipto, Hardware Engineer

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
Can't put password in saying error. Can't put password in
John Castle
John Castle, BSC in Computing Network Management and Design
10years but we have been using fetch since before Xmas no trouble … read more
John Castle
Trying to reset my password. Got a temp password sent by
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer
Trying to reset my password. Got a temp password ***** by phone but the number was too fast to remember or write down. pleasse send it here. … read more
i keep putting in the same password XXXXX my two computer and
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
i keep putting in the same password XXXXX my two computer and at least four to five times out of ten, it says it's wrong. I've been using this password XXXXX a year. Why is your system rejecting it so… read more
I can't remember my apple pw. I dunno. It asks for my phone
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Owner
It asks for my phone number. I put it in and it says I need to wait 6 days … read more
Can't get my password to work. New password how to reset my
Can't get my password ***** work JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)? Customer: new password ***** to reset my Telus password JA: The Computer Technician wil… read more
My Apple ID is disabled. I can't seem to restore it. IPhone
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Networking
My Apple ID is disabled. I can't seem to restore it … read more
Don't remember password. How can I get a new one. Can't get
chaitanya reddy
chaitanya reddy, Technical Support Engineer
Can't get on kindle because I don't know my password … read more
I keep getting a phone call saying my computer is not secure
ChrisC
ChrisC, PC Technician
I keep getting a phone call saying my computer is not secure and the number they say to call back is going so fast I have not been able to get it right yet. … read more
Locked out of facebook said while putting in code went too
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Locked out of facebook said while putting in code went too fast … read more
Can't get on WeChat. says it is locked. WeChat itself--I
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Systems Administrator
WeChat itself--I enter the phone number and password (or at least what I have noted as my password) and it tell me it is locked … read more
My son put in his phone numbers as my password & cant get
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Associate's Degree
My son put in his phone numbers as my password & cant get access. … read more
I can't remember my password to my email. A number. I put my
Richard, IT Manager
I can't remember my password ***** my email JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices? Customer: No JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset you… read more
i am trying too get on msn and it keeps on saying too...to
i am trying too get on msn and it keeps on saying too...to use your new account,you need too verify that this is ur email address i dont know how too do this… read more
Ned password retrieved for scrabble. Not sure. New one but
Russell H., Computer Technology Consultant
Ned password ***** for scrabble JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)? Customer: not sure JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you… read more
I changed my password and i receive a 6 digit number
Richard, IT Manager
i changed my password ***** i receive a 6 digit number everytime and it allows me into facebook but i have had at least 6 different numbers because of the lack of knowlege of somehow not keeping my pa… read more
Facebook: I got a new phone and can't get back on my
Harry, tech support specialist
Facebook: I got a new phone and can't get back on my profile, it says that it can't find it when I put my name,phone or email … read more
I keep getting put into s circle, says Not my password, then
Josh, It Support Specialist
I keep getting put into s circle, says Not my password, then change it, then says NOT my password, then when tries all fail, says I need my account recovered, so do that, then start all over again - i… read more