Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
I got a message saying my computer is blocked and I called a
Chris L., IT/Web Manager
i got a message saying my computer is blocked and I called a phone that gave me GEEKSTECH. Is this a valid apple supplier? … read more
Just got a message saying that microsoft has stopped my
Byron
Byron, IT Support Specialist
just got a message saying that microsoft has stopped my computer and they gave me a number to call. they wanted 259.99 to fix it. do I have a problem? … read more
I keep getting a message on my desktop computer that says my
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer
I keep getting a message on my desktop computer that says my computer is blocked and gives me a number to call. I don't want to call it if this is a scam … read more
Computer is OK. Got a call supposedly from Microsoft saying
MikeW
MikeW, Owner/Operater Starlite Computers
Computer is OK. Got a call supposedly from Microsoft saying my license key is expiring and gave me a number, 1-***-***-**** to call. Is that really Microsoft? I've never heard of a key expiring. … read more
Got a voice message saying my computer was being hacked and
Chris L., IT/Web Manager
Got a voice message saying my computer was being hacked and to call Microsoft asap. I called number but when they asked for my cc#. I got gut feeling it may be scam.... … read more
I just got a message saying my computer has been blocked
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
I just got a message saying my computer has been blocked call this number etc Is it legit?? It feels fishy … read more
We got an error message saying we have to call because we
Byron
Byron, IT Support Specialist
we got an error message saying we have to call because we were infected but the number they give is always busy … read more
A message popped up saying I have spyware on this computer
Michael T
Michael T, tech support specialist
A message popped up saying I have spyware on this computer and gave an 800 number to call. Is this legitimate? … read more
I got a message that my computer is infected with a virus
ChrisC
ChrisC, PC Technician
I got a message that my computer is infected with a virus and if I don't call the number shown and say 86B3 my computer will automatically be shut down and won't be able to be started. Is this from Mi… read more
My face says blocked .nstructed to call a number. 2 days
my face says blocked .nstructed to call a number . 2 days they told me that micro soft had blocked my comp and gave me a number at micro to call .of course I did not call .Help … read more
Do you have an technical called Ron, ID 7724. I got a
Uran
Uran, IT Consultant, Network and System Admin
Do you have an technical called Ron, ID 7724. I got a download that blocked access to my computer I called the number and a person by the name of Ron, and said he could fix my computer; I stupidly use… read more
I got a message on my screen (supposedly from Microsoft)
John, System/Network administrator
I got a message on my screen (supposedly from Microsoft) that said I had a virus. they gave me a number to call (1-888-531 8884). I hung up because I thought this might be a scam. Please advise. … read more
Got a strange msg on my computer telling me to call because
Tim
Tim, Bachelors in Information Technology
got a strange msg on my computer telling me to call because of spyware. Called the number but it sounded fishy can you help … read more
I had a message on my computer that said My computer was in
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
I had a message on my computer that said My computer was in infected with a virus and gave me a number to call, which I did not call. I look up your support number and talked with a tech. They charged… read more
I got a message on my other computer that Microsoft has
I got a message on my other computer that Microsoft has blocked my computer and I am to call a number for them to open it back up. is this legit … read more
I HAVE CALL BLOCKING, BUT I FORGOT HOW TO UNBLOCK A NUMBER.
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, tech support specialist
I HAVE CALL BLOCKING, BUT I FORGOT HOW TO UNBLOCK A NUMBER. CAN YOU GIVE ME THE INSTRUCTION AGAIN? … read more
I got a message saying threat detected. Call 1-844-712-8372.
Chris L., IT/Web Manager
hi. I got a message saying threat detected. Call 1-***-***-****. They say to call apple support at that number. Is this legit? … read more
HI MY NAME ISXXXXX MY COMPUTER AT WALMART IN KOKOMO
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
HI MY NAME ISXXXXX MY COMPUTER AT WALMART IN KOKOMO LAST SUNDAY THEY GAVE ME A NUMBER TO CALL AND I GOT NO WHERE WITH THAT. MY COMPUTER WENT COMPLETLY OUT. I GOT IT BACK UP AND RUNNING . HOWEVER IT IS… read more