Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

GeekGal
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
Just got a screen that says my device is been infected and I
ChrisC
ChrisC, PC Technician
Just got a screen that says my device is been infected and I should call apple care. Then it disappeared. is this a scam … read more
Just got a message that says it's from Google saying that my
Richard, IT Manager
Just got a message that says it's from Google saying that my iPhone is 28.1% infected because of 4 harmful viruses from recent adult sites (which I have never opened or looked at) and that my SIM card… read more
Just got a message on my iPad saying "your apple device has
Chris L., IT/Web Manager
Just got a message on my iPad saying "your apple device has a virus". Says to contact Apple Care at 1-***-***-****. Is this really coming from Apple or is it a scam? … read more
I got a phone call from Apple care yesterday saying that my
Cody
Cody, Computer Science
I got a phone call from Apple care yesterday saying that my ID number was in jeopardy and that I should call well I did call and they said no there wasn't anything going on but she asked me for my ID … read more
THIS IS STEPHANIE NELSON. SO FAR I HAVE INVESTED $200 IN SCANS
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
THIS IS XXXXX XXXXX. SO FAR I HAVE INVESTED $200 IN SCANS AND REMOVAL OF VIRUSES IN THREE WEEKS. ON 6/2 I HAD A VIRUS REMOVED BY YOU. 6/3 I RECEIVED ANOTHER VIRUS. I AM VERY MAD. I DONT HAVE TRUST IN … read more
I got a message from my anti virus saying i have bunch of trojans,
Matt, IT Support/Administrator
I got a message from my anti virus saying i have bunch of trojans, and viruses. should i take it to be fixed or can i do it myself for cheaper?… read more
I just wanted to us the computer and got a big message
Byron
Byron, IT Support Specialist
I just wanted to us the computer and got a big message saying it was from Microsoft and I should call the number immediately to avoid allowing people to get into my personal data like credit cards. I … read more
After a deep scan on my laptop running Advanced System Care
s_feehan
s_feehan, IT Specialist & Admin Asst.
After a deep scan on my laptop running Advanced System Care 5, I was told there were some problems that needed to be fixed at my next reboot. After I rebooted the computer the disk scan ran, after whi… read more
My antivirus has found three archive viruses that they say ...
Andy, CEO
My antivirus has found three archive viruses that they say cannot be fixed. It says that I need to manually delete them but I can't find them. How do I find and delete them?… read more
I got a message that there was a threat. Heewlett Packard.
Dan, IT/Broadcast Engineer
Heewlett Packard. Don't know the operating system or I should say what is the operating system? … read more
I received a message from Microsoft saying my system was
Shefin, Technical Support Executive
I received a message from Microsoft saying my system was compromised and that I should contact a Microsoft store.l … read more
Our computer is being infected by several viruses - I did the
Bryan, IT Consultant
Our computer is being infected by several viruses - I did the McAfee scan and it showed low viruses - the SYSTEM TOOL which seems to pop up every few minutes shows 38 viruses - if I run McAfee anti vi… read more
I just got a message in my email that my Apple ID was just
Chris L., IT/Web Manager
I just got a message in my email that my Apple ID was just used and it says to click to cancel it gives the name of the person that made the purchase in Jakarta and it gives the amount 47.99. … read more
Josh, It Support Specialist
Second opinion] I just got a message in my email that my Apple ID was just used and it says to click to cancel it gives the name of the person that made the purchase in Jakarta and it gives the amount… read more
Just had a call from apple care, rep. Named Cindy. She
Bryan, IT Consultant
Just had a call from apple care, rep. Named Cindy. She stated my system had an attempted breach. She was working with me then line cut off. She had shown me that my restriction function was turned off… read more
I just received a message saying that I had an old version
Shefin, Technical Support Executive
I just received a message saying that I had an old version of System Mechanic and that I should uninstall this version for a newer one.II now don't have any. … read more
I just got an alert that viruses had been detected on my
ChrisC
ChrisC, PC Technician
I just got an alert that viruses had been detected on my iPhone. The alert appeared to come from Apple but I am suspicious of such alerts. … read more
Just got a recovery message saying my device needs to be
Uran
Uran, IT Consultant, Network and System Admin
Just got a recovery message saying my device needs to be repaired. Says operating system could not be loaded becausr a critical system driver is missing or contains errors. Says "File: \WINDOWS\system… read more