Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Joshua Gransbury
Joshua Gransbury
Joshua Gransbury, Computer Hardware Engineer

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
My Microsoft surface pro 3 will not accept my password. It
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, tech support specialist
My Microsoft surface pro 3 will not accept my password. It takes me to bitlocker, but I don't know key … read more
My surface I purchased new about 8 months ago is tell me
Byron
Byron, IT Support Specialist
my surface I purchased new about 8 months ago is tell me microsoft 10 is expired? … read more
The shortcut icons on my Microsoft surface pro desktop have
Suhasini Velu
Suhasini Velu, Bachelor of Engineering
the shortcut icons on my Microsoft surface pro desktop have disappeared, even the "trash can" … read more
I have 2 Computers a Surface Pro 3 and a newer Surface Book.
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, University IT Manager
I have 2 Computers a Surface Pro 3 and a newer Surface Book. Both had the same code to open the computer. The surface book was infected with spyware (chromium) and locked up. I tried to remove the mal… read more
I have a Microsoft surface pro 3 - my touch screen does not
Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, tech support specialist
i have a Microsoft surface pro 3 - my touch screen does not work anymore - how do I fix this?… read more
My Surface Pro 3 has a broken screen. How much to repair?
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Technician
My Surface Pro 3 has a broken screen. How much to repair? … read more
Drop surface pro 3 and i need to replace screen and how much
David L
David L, Bachelor's Degree
drop surface pro 3 and i need to replace screen and how much does it cost to buy … read more
I have a Microsoft Surface Pro 3. This morning I turned it
Ansh P.
Ansh P., System Analyst
I have a Microsoft Surface Pro 3. This morning I turned it on and got a message with blue background: Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then y… read more
Microsoft solitaire collection will not open on my computer.
Cody
Cody, Computer Science
Microsoft solitaire collection will not open on my computer … read more
I am trying to reset the device back to factory default and
Moses C
Moses C, Bsc
I am trying to reset the device back to factory default and it is asking me the recovery key … read more
My Word isn't letting me write. It says there is a problem
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, IT Technician
my Word isn't letting me write. It says there is a problem and wont fix … read more
My computer is signing in with the wrong Microsoft account
Cody
Cody, Computer Science
My computer is signing in with the wrong Microsoft account and all my data is gone … read more
My question never was about android devices, it was about the
Molinari
Molinari, Professional Tech Expert
My question never was about android devices, it was about the operation of a Google Superpad III computer. I asked for an operator's manual and hav yet to receive one. Maybe a manual for a different c… read more
I have a surface pro 3 that has locked me out, Windows
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager
No, I haden I haven't used it in awhile, and when I tried to sign on it locked me out it is requesting the bitlock recovery key … read more
I cannot start my surface pro, Surface book, Yes, I'm a
Dan, IT/Broadcast Engineer
I'm a Microsoft employee and this is a corporate computer My computer… read more
My Surface 3 Pro Computer keeps resetting itself and says
Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Associate Degree
My Surface 3 Pro Computer keeps resetting itself and says that it has an INACCESSIBLE BOOT_Device. Can you help me?… read more
I have a Microsoft Surface Pro 4. I originally used it with
Michael T
Michael T, tech support specialist
I have a Microsoft Surface Pro 4. I originally used it with my Surface Pro 3 Type cover. When that cover finally died, ordered a new cover (made by Microsoft) from Amazon and the magnetic strip and ot… read more
I downloaded windows 10'to surface pro 3 and my computer
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
I downloaded windows 10'to surface pro 3 and my computer locked up so don't even know if it downloaded! I tried every password *****… read more