Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Michelle
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
Computer has slowed a lot and there are so many pop ups all
Cody
Cody, Computer Science
computer has slowed a lot and there are so many pop ups all the time can this be fixed? … read more
I got this laptop for Christmas - so less than 1 year old.
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
I got this laptop for Christmas - so less than 1 year old. The colors on the monitor are all scewed. What could this mean?… read more
I have an Aspire PC thats less than a year old. My problem
Santonu
Santonu, Hardware Engineer
I have an Aspire PC that's less than a year old. My problem is that it's very slow and erratic in the Yahoo email program. When I type messages, the letters lag or don't show up, the delete and space … read more
I have an HP computer that is less than one year old. It shuts
VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Professor
I have an HP computer that is less than one year old. It shuts down on its own, minutes after being started. Any idea on what this can be?… read more
Not my computer but I can't get into my att.net emails. Hp
Josh, It Support Specialist
not my computer but I can't get into my att.net emails … read more
My Lenovo desktop computer is less than a year old. I'm
JJesus Perez Gonzale
JJesus Perez Gonzale, Bachelors of Science, Computer Engineering
my Lenovo desktop computer is less than a year old. I'm having with the audio. I constantly have to restart my computer in order to play the audio when I am watching a video. … read more
my HP computer is less than a year old. I dont store photos,
authentech
authentech, tech support specialist
my HP computer is less than a year old. I don't store photos, play games nor have I downloaded any software (that I know of). I am getting frequent "unable to start" error messages, which pushes me to… read more
I have a less than 2 year old Sony Vaio computer used for email
Aaron B
Aaron B, Computer Repair Technician
I have a less than 2 year old Sony Vaio computer used for email and internet shopping that is malfunctioning. The computer locks up on a black screen and I've done a recovery of my C:\ drive using the… read more
I have a surface pro less than a year old, and now it will
Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, tech support specialist
I have a surface pro less than a year old, and now it will not come on. The battery should be fully charged. When I turn the device on, only a very faint light comes on.… read more
I'm 65 years old and have had many computers over the years
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
Hi I'm 65 years old and have had many computers over the years starting with DOS. I recently downloaded Windows 10 from Windows 7 and I do not care for it. Is it possible to go back to Windows 7? How … read more
I have a Dell desktop PC that is less than one year old,
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Associate of Science in Social Sciences
I have a Dell desktop PC that is less than one year old, running Windows 10. Ever since I have owned it it has had a problem with the Internet browsers locking up and I will get a message that the bro… read more
I have an ACER Desktop that is less than a year old. Adobe
Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Associate Degree
I have an ACER Desktop that is less than a year old. Adobe started updating while I was using it, so I closed the update, then a few minutes later, it started up again, and downloaded updates. When fi… read more
I have an asus laptop that is less than 1 year old and it
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
I have an asus laptop that is less than 1 year old and it says there is a problem that it is trying to fix the next time i log on. It says "critical error. Start menu and cortana arent working. We'll … read more
nee3d help with internet problems. Computer less than year
Computer2010
Computer2010, Software development
nee3d help with internet problems. Computer less than year old. Need help with Media player, adobe flash, and java script.… read more
I down loaded Google Chrome and it slowed down my computer.
Hunter Owens
Hunter Owens, Computer Specialist
I down loaded Google Chrome and it slowed down my computer. I went to control panel and deleted it from the computer. 1. When I'm in my outlook express email, I can't click on a link to go to a websit… read more
It has gone, Kindle fire, I think less than a year ago, I am
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
It has gone brown JA: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer? Customer: Kindle fire JA: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried? Customer: I thi… read more
I have a Dell computer that is less than approximately one
Emanuel Flores
Emanuel Flores, Associates Degree
I have a Dell computer that is less than approximately one year old. The computer constantly is shutting off even when the computer is plugged in to power. Why is this? … read more
I have an HP Pavillion dv2000 that is less than a year and
RPI Solutions
RPI Solutions, Technician, Developer
I have an HP Pavillion dv2000 that is less than a year and a half old and is no longer under warranty. Just recently, I noticed that the camera/video wasn't working when I "skyped" my son (it worked b… read more