Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Fran
Fran
Fran, Computer Support Specialist

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
I set a admin password on church computer for a MS windows
Dustin, Support Technician
I set a admin password ***** church computer for a MS windows XP and can't remember the password ***** I just want to remove it without losing all the church files? … read more
Forgot my password. Can't remember want to setup a new
GeekGal
GeekGal, IT Director
forgot my password JA: When did you last reset your username and password? Customer: can't remember want to setup a new password JA: Have you installed any updates recently? Customer: no JA: Anything … read more
A dont remember apple id and password to set up icloud.
Chris L., IT/Web Manager
a dont remember apple id and password ***** set up icloud … read more
Forgot password. Set up. Ultra. I have a unit replacement
Robert P
Robert P, Desktop Support Engineer
I have a unit replacement and can't remember my orignal password … read more
I cant remember the password to my new laptop, and there are
Kevin
Kevin, Self Employed Network Consultant
I can't remember the password XXXXX my new laptop, and there are no other user accounts set up. I know the password XXXXX a birthday but I've tried many permutations of the date and so far none of the… read more
Trying to set up fire 7 but forgot my Amazon password and my
Josh, It Support Specialist
trying to set up fire 7 but forgot my Amazon password ***** my cell phone is not working? … read more
I forgot my iCloud password and my phone is "full" and is
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Associate of Science in Social Sciences
I forgot my iCloud password ***** my phone is "full" and is starting to … read more
Forgot password. Forgot password. Password. I can't remember
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager
Forgot password JA: What exactly are you having trouble accessing? Customer: Forgot password JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)? Customer: password JA: What… read more
Need to buy more iCloud space but forgot my password. I know
Jon
Jon, Bachelors Degree
Need to buy more iCloud space but forgot my password. I know my passcode … read more
Forgot my password. Don't remember. Not that I know of
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Software Developer
forgot my password JA: When did you last reset your username and password? Customer: don't remember JA: Have you installed any updates recently? Customer: no JA: Anything else you want the computer ex… read more
Can't remember the password I set up and can't log in exept
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Bachelor's Degree
Can't remember the password ***** set up and can't log in exept using my fingerprint reader... … read more
Yahoo password if you forgot it, Ido not remember that's wy
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Bachelor's Degree
Ido not remember that's wy I want to have it change … read more
I can't remember my yahoo password. I've entered the
Harold Hanna
Harold Hanna, Sr System Administrator
I've entered the security answers and it's not working … read more
forgot my administrator password and cant get past the windows
Matt, IT Support/Administrator
forgot my administrator password XXXXX can't get past the windows password XXXXX up page at all...I just can't remember at the password XXXXX I have pic that i don't want to lose so putting in a windo… read more
I need the password to activate my Ipad It wants the
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Networking
I need the password ***** activate my Ipad It wants the password ***** used to set up iCloud … read more
I FORGOT MY EMAIL PASSWORD, N IDEA, NO JUST SIGNING FOR
Byron
Byron, IT Support Specialist
NO JUST SIGNING FOR NORTON NOW, AND CAN'T REMEMBER. I DON'T REMEMBER … read more
i set up a password for my desktop windows xp. now i cant
Santonu
Santonu, Hardware Engineer
i set up a password XXXXX my desktop windows xp. now i can't remember the password. how do I get back in to my computer?… read more
My Epson Printer want answer the phone when it rings. I
Ruben G.
Ruben G., Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
My Epson Printer want answer the phone when it rings. I can't find any thing to set it. … read more