Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
Forgot pass word. Desk top computer. Its a Dell desk top
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer
its a Gateway not a Dell . Have not tried anything, its being on for a couple of weeks. … read more
I have a Dell Inspiron desk top with windows 7 ultimate I'm
Robert M., Bachelor's Degree
I have a Dell Inspiron desk top with windows 7 ultimate I'm trying to switch to 10 & failed three times it says unknown error. is my pc compatible for 10 version ?… read more
Have lenovo desk top running windows 7. Purchased a dell
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
Have lenovo desk top running windows 7. Purchased a dell monitor to sit along side. Recently windows crashed due to an upgrade. I had a back up hard drive that I used to get things back. However, I ge… read more
i have a dell desk top and a dell laptop . the desk top is
lorir
lorir, Data Architect
i have a dell desk top and a dell laptop . the desk top is new and they both are windows 7 . i have the belkin transfer cable that i got from dell with my new desktop . since they are both windows 7 c… read more
Its the dell vestro desk top computer i got cut off. Vestro
Uran
Uran, IT Consultant, Network and System Admin
its the dell vestro desk top computer i got cut off … read more
How old is my computer? Dell desk top window 10. Was window
MikeW
MikeW, Owner/Operater Starlite Computers
How old is my computer? JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running? Customer: Dell desk top window 10 JA: Have you installed any updates … read more
I cannot log onto my AOL Gold Desktop. Dell. Desk Top.
Benjie
Benjie, Technical Support
About 25 minutes. AOL stopped operating in the middle of my work. … read more
I have a new Dell computer desk top with Windows 7. I had XP
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Bachelor's Degree
I have a new Dell computer desk top with Windows 7. I had XP and was able to put a cd in and burn it to my music. I have three doors but nothing comes out to put the cd in. Am I missing something?… read more
hello i have a problem with my desk top when u turn on the
Amit - The Real Computer Expert
Amit - The Real Computer Expert, Master of Philosophy
hello i have a problem with my desk top when u turn on the computer its show like a web page in the desk top like www.dream… read more
My computer crashed and I lost Quick book. Desk top
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Systems Administrator
no. Computer guy said all quick book was lost. I do not want to pay all over again. … read more
I have a problem. I have Window 7 Proffessional and I am
Dustin, Support Technician
I have Window 7 Proffessional and I am prompted to activate windows … read more
My emachine desk top computer running windows 7 home displays
James, Network & System Administrator
My emachine desk top computer running windows 7 home displays the error message that the S.M.A.R.T. drive is bad and to back up the drive and replace it. Is there a way to determine if the problem is … read more
i have windows 7 and its gone crazy, all of my desk top short
Richard, IT Manager
i have windows 7 and its gone crazy, all of my desk top short cut pictures are the same and every click on short cut goes to download tracker??? PLEASE HELP!!!… read more
I want to connect a dell desk top running windows xp and a
Robert M., Bachelor's Degree
I want to connect a dell desk top running windows xp and a dell lap top running windows 7 to my Lexmart Prospect Pro 205. Currently the desk top is connected but I want to connect the lap top adn use … read more
Have a dell computer, windows 7. Having problems with
Kamil Anwar, IT Consultant / Systems Engineer
Have a dell computer, windows 7. Having problems with farmville. Tried loading an update for mozilla firefox and it won't complete… read more
my computer is from dell its new running windows 7...but its
my computer is from dell it's new running windows 7...but its stating I may not be using genuine software .go to their website cannot download /or run their software to remedy this situation ..why?… read more
I use a desk top computer with windows 7 and use poth the
Byron
Byron, IT Support Specialist
I use a desk top computer with windows 7 and use poth the spreedsheet and database parts of works 9, I just bought a Lap top with windows 10. Can i load the works disk that come with my desk top to lo… read more
Hi, I have just done a clean install of Windows 7 proffessional
cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Analyst
Hi, I have just done a clean install of Windows 7 proffessional and the product key i have comes up that it has invalid characters. I really need my laptop as i am about to start back to University pl… read more