Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
TO INSTALL QUICKEN 2018 ON MY COMPUTER AND IT TELLS ME THAT
Moses C
Moses C, Bsc
I AM TRYING TO INSTALL QUICKEN 2018 ON MY COMPUTER AND IT TELLS ME THAT AN OLD QUICKEN NEEDS TO BE REMOVED, BUT I CANNO'T FIND THE OLD QUICKEN TO REMOVE IT. HELP!!! … read more
I am 77 yrs old. I need my Google account do that I can get
Chris L., IT/Web Manager
I am 77 yrs old. I need my Google account do that I can get on my Samsung tablet , be for I far as it with a hammer … read more
Cannot activate my new quicken 2018. Quicken delux 2018. I
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager
i tried to update but wont accept my activation code … read more
Good Morning. I am 77+year old grandmother who is so frustrated
Dustin, Support Technician
Good Morning. I am 77+year old grandmother who is so frustrated with facebook that I am counting on you or someone to help me with my problem. I have had facebook account through my husband's computer… read more
Does Quicken pop up for automatic updates. I am spooked that
Matt, IT Support/Administrator
Does Quicken pop up for automatic updates. I am spooked that the update failed and it asked for me to update again. The action would reveal my account password.… read more
I camnot remember the code numbers for settings on my iPad.
Karthik
Karthik, Senior Engineer
I camnot remember the code numbers for settings on my iPad … read more
I signed up for the 2018 quicken and paid $29.99. I am
Uran
Uran, IT Consultant, Network and System Admin
I signed up for the 2018 quicken and paid $29.99. I am unable to download it.###-##-####order number … read more
I am help my friend need update ipad2 DYVJD82BDFHW FOR
Ricky Expert
Hello I am help my friend need update ipad2 DYVJD82BDFHW FOR serial number … read more
I just bought my 77 yrs old Dad a new computer - why would
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
I just bought my 77 yrs old Dad a new computer - why would you ever change the Windows 7 to the Windows 8 Start menu - I'm 50 yrs old and have been using a computer since I was 17 yrs old!! The format… read more
I am just setting up my magicjack, how do I register it and
James, Network & System Administrator
I am just setting up my magicjack, how do I register it and get a telephone number for it? Sylvia Welch… read more
I am trying to set up a Facebook page for a non-profit organization. Although w
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Bachelor's Program
I am trying to set up a Facebook page for a non-profit organization. Although we have an official telephone number, the number has only an answering machine. I cannot be at our building to answer the … read more
I am needing to set up an address database complete with telephone
Networking101
Networking101, Network/Security Administrator
I am needing to set up an address database complete with telephone and emails. But I also need to be able to access this database for making address labels and would not then require the additional te… read more
At. I signed up for the Quicken Deluxe for 2018. I received
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Technician
This is Herbert Peter at***@******.***. I signed up for the Quicken Deluxe for 2018. I received confirmation that my account was charged. I am unable to find the user name and password ***** I used fo… read more
Change telephone number and Apple ID old Apple ID continue
Richard, IT Manager
Change telephone number and Apple ID old Apple ID continue to pop up my new Id is***@******.*** and telephone number is(###) ###-####… read more
I purchased Microsoft Office on 10/06/2018. Couldn't set it
Uran
I purchased Microsoft Office on 10/06/2018. Couldn't set it up at the time. I need help on the entire set up. … read more
HOW TO UNBLOCK A PHONE NUMBER. IT IS A TELEPHONE. I need
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Science and Engineering
HOW TO UNBLOCK A PHONE NUMBER JA: What kind of computer do you have? Customer: IT IS A TELEPHONE JA: Have you installed any updates recently? Customer: NO JA: Anything else you want the computer exper… read more
I need a customer support number for Uber. I need a
Specialist Sean S.
I need a telephone number,the computer is Hewlett Packard … read more
I need to change our telephone number on AOL. Also, the whole
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
I need to change our telephone number on AOL. Also, the whole computer probably needs to be updated.… read more