Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Andy, Computer Consultant

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
My "microsoft word" will not open. It says, "go to control
James K., Managing Director
My "microsoft word" will not open. It says, "go to control panel to repair." How do I do that?… read more
Everytime I try to open a document in wants to open ot ...
Michael L Top Notch Computer Expert
Michael L Top Notch Computer Expert, Maintenance Specialist/Tech III
Everytime I try to open a document in wants to open ot on corel draw and I need it to be opened in Microsoft word. Can you set the computer to always open things in corel draw or other programs? If so… read more
Microsoft Word not working. When I try to open microsoft word
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Microsoft Word not working. When I try to open microsoft word on my pc, it says "microsoft word has stopped working" it then suggests I go to start -> windows updates, which I do and it says 'no im… read more
Ive downloaded microsoft outlook but everytime I go to open
Ryan B.
Ryan B., Desktop Support Technician
I've downloaded microsoft outlook but everytime I go to open it it says Microsoft Exchange service is unavailable. What's wrong?… read more
My Microsoft word icon has disappeared... Don't know. I can
Richard, IT Manager
I can use word when I open a word document and select 'new'. I just want to have a "word" icon so I can select it and create a new document. … read more
Microsoft recently did some upgrading on my computer.
Ralf
Ralf, IT Manager
Microsoft recently did some upgrading on my computer. Tonight, everytime I try to open a file, the file opens and immediately a message pop up saying, "Show how you use office." If I try to delete the… read more
I use ie9. Everytime I go to download a program my PC trys
Cris
Cris, tech support specialist
I use ie9. Everytime I go to download a program my PC trys to use microsoft word to open and install the program… read more
Hello my name is Chantal, Im having problems with printting,everytime
Techie_Ben
Techie_Ben, Software Engineer
Hello my name isXXXXX having problems with printting,everytime I go to print it says that theres an error,I don't know what the problem is.… read more
My Microsoft Word will not open. The screen says my
Richard, IT Manager
My Microsoft Word will not open. The screen says my subscription has expired. I do not know the password ***** any other set-up information. I oqn the company and always have for the last 27 years. Ot… read more
I try to open a microsoft 2007 word docx doc and it says it
lordnomi
lordnomi, IT Manager
I try to open a microsoft 2007 word docx doc and it says it can't be opened becasue there are problems with the contents. It says it is an unspecified error location: part:/word/document.xml.line 7704… read more
My Microsoft Edge is infected with a Virus. Never. As far as
Benjie
Benjie, Technical Support
My name is***** Edge is infected with a Virus. JA: When did you last update Edge? Customer: Never JA: What have you tried so far with your Edge? Customer: As far as I know nothing JA: Anything else yo… read more
Hi. My Microsoft word starter has stopped working. A tab
Bernie
Bernie, Computer Support Specialist
Hi. My Microsoft word starter has stopped working. A tab comes up saying Microsoft Word Starter cannot be opened. Try again or repair the product in Control Panel. I've looked at control panel but can… read more
What is this going on,we are trying to watch The Jerry Lewis
Mr. Clark
Mr. Clark, IT Director
What is this going on,we are trying to watch The XXXXX XXXXX Telethon and it says we don't have enough network bandwith,which is not true,because I have super fast cable connection… read more
nothing in my windows 7 will open. The task bar has changed
Frederick S., Computer Specialist
nothing in my windows 7 will open. The task bar has changed and everytime i try to get on to 'my computer' to fix it a blue or white screen pops up instead. How do i repair this problem?… read more
I have windows vista and office 2007 and recently, everytime
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer
I have windows vista and office 2007 and recently, everytime I try to open word it closes immediately and says office has encounterd a problem and needs to close, but I don't get an error message or a… read more
Today Word is terminating with Microsoft Word has stopped
Bryan, IT Consultant
Today Word is terminating with "Microsoft Word has stopped working" shortly after I open a document of any size. Don't even have to make an edit. Any thoughts?… read more
I cant open my Microsoft works word processor and when I loaded
Jerry Hannell
Jerry Hannell, Bachelor's Degree
I can't open my Microsoft works word processor and when I loaded my Microsoft works 9 to reinstall, it did nothing also. I have windows home premium vista operating system. Tks tom… read more
When I open windows explorer, I get a popup that says
Kamil Anwar, IT Consultant / Systems Engineer
When I open windows explorer, I get a popup that says "internet explorer has stopped working … read more